CollegeAmerica-Denver (Closed 2020)
The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 31% over five years.
|CollegeAmerica-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||87 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- CollegeAmerica offers Associate and Bachelor's degree programs in healthcare, business, computers and graphic arts. Day and evening classes start every month. Our programs are packed with useful knowledge and skills. You learn multiple skills in one program, which gives you many more career opportunities. For example, in computer networking, you learn database management, telecommunications, operating systems, and P.C. maintenance and repair. In business, you learn accounting, e-business, income tax, databases, finance, marketing, and investing. In medical, you will not just become a medical assistant but you will also learn pharmacy technology, x-ray technology, medical coding and billing, phlebotomy, massage, and medical office administration. All this in a single program ï¿½ with certifications too. CollegeAmerica has designed career-specific programs around the practical knowledge and skills you value in your business. Our graduates have these skills plus the motivation to be successful employees. Our College in Denver is a focal point of Colorado's thriving business community. Fabulous restaurants, affordable housing, abundant parks and friendly people abound. Denver is the largest city in a 600 mile radius - an area almost the size of Europe. In the past five years, more than 350,000 people have moved to the Mile High City, making it one of the fastest growing regions in the nation.
The nearest community college to CollegeAmerica-Denver is Bel-Rea Institute Of Animal Technology (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 288 students | 3.50 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver, CO 80247
(303) 751-8700 3.50288
- 927 students | 4.30 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver, CO 80220
(303) 256-9300 4.30927
- 423 students | 4.40 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora, CO 80010
(303) 861-1151 4.40423
- 8,232 students | 4.90 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 556-2600 4.908,232
- 154 students | 5.00 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver, CO 80236
(720) 927-7622 5.00154
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.