- CollegeAmerica has six state-of-the-art facilities in different cities in Arizona, Colorado, and Wyoming - Colorado Springs, Denver, Flagstaff, Fort Collins, and Phoenix.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 130% over five years.
|CollegeAmerica-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||407 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||407 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- CollegeAmerica offers Associate and Bachelor's degree programs in healthcare, business, computers and graphic arts. Day and evening classes start every month. Our programs are packed with useful knowledge and skills. You learn multiple skills in one program, which gives you many more career opportunities. For example, in computer networking, you learn database management, telecommunications, operating systems, and P.C. maintenance and repair. In business, you learn accounting, e-business, income tax, databases, finance, marketing, and investing. In medical, you will not just become a medical assistant but you will also learn pharmacy technology, x-ray technology, medical coding and billing, phlebotomy, massage, and medical office administration. All this in a single program — with certifications too. CollegeAmerica has designed career-specific programs around the practical knowledge and skills you value in your business. Our graduates have these skills plus the motivation to be successful employees. Our College in Denver is a focal point of Colorado's thriving business community. Fabulous restaurants, affordable housing, abundant parks and friendly people abound. Denver is the largest city in a 600 mile radius - an area almost the size of Europe. In the past five years, more than 350,000 people have moved to the Mile High City, making it one of the fastest growing regions in the nation.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,263 students | 3.40 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
- 489 students | 3.50 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
- 1,391 students | 4.30 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver,  CO  80220
- 761 students | 4.40 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora,  CO  80010
- 10,296 students | 4.80 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver,  CO  80204
August 09, 2018
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
July 16, 2018
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
July 11, 2018
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.