- CollegeAmerica has six state-of-the-art facilities in different cities in Arizona, Colorado, and Wyoming - Colorado Springs, Denver, Flagstaff, Fort Collins, and Phoenix.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|CollegeAmerica-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||407 students||1,643 students|
|# Full-Time Students||407 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- CollegeAmerica offers Associate and Bachelor's degree programs in healthcare, business, computers and graphic arts. Day and evening classes start every month. Our programs are packed with useful knowledge and skills. You learn multiple skills in one program, which gives you many more career opportunities. For example, in computer networking, you learn database management, telecommunications, operating systems, and P.C. maintenance and repair. In business, you learn accounting, e-business, income tax, databases, finance, marketing, and investing. In medical, you will not just become a medical assistant but you will also learn pharmacy technology, x-ray technology, medical coding and billing, phlebotomy, massage, and medical office administration. All this in a single program — with certifications too. CollegeAmerica has designed career-specific programs around the practical knowledge and skills you value in your business. Our graduates have these skills plus the motivation to be successful employees. Our College in Denver is a focal point of Colorado's thriving business community. Fabulous restaurants, affordable housing, abundant parks and friendly people abound. Denver is the largest city in a 600 mile radius - an area almost the size of Europe. In the past five years, more than 350,000 people have moved to the Mile High City, making it one of the fastest growing regions in the nation.
- The nearest community college to CollegeAmerica-Denver is Lincoln College of Technology-Denver (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,263 students | 3.40 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
- 489 students | 3.50 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
- 1,391 students | 4.30 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver,  CO  80220
- 761 students | 4.40 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora,  CO  80010
- 10,296 students | 4.80 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver,  CO  80204
Learn the important role community colleges have take in improving homeland security.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.