Tel: (303) 300-8740
- CollegeAmerica has six state-of-the-art facilities in different cities in Arizona, Colorado, and Wyoming - Colorado Springs, Denver, Flagstaff, Fort Collins, and Phoenix.
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|CollegeAmerica-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||54 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- CollegeAmerica offers Associate and Bachelor's degree programs in healthcare, business, computers and graphic arts. Day and evening classes start every month. Our programs are packed with useful knowledge and skills. You learn multiple skills in one program, which gives you many more career opportunities. For example, in computer networking, you learn database management, telecommunications, operating systems, and P.C. maintenance and repair. In business, you learn accounting, e-business, income tax, databases, finance, marketing, and investing. In medical, you will not just become a medical assistant but you will also learn pharmacy technology, x-ray technology, medical coding and billing, phlebotomy, massage, and medical office administration. All this in a single program ï¿½ with certifications too. CollegeAmerica has designed career-specific programs around the practical knowledge and skills you value in your business. Our graduates have these skills plus the motivation to be successful employees. Our College in Denver is a focal point of Colorado's thriving business community. Fabulous restaurants, affordable housing, abundant parks and friendly people abound. Denver is the largest city in a 600 mile radius - an area almost the size of Europe. In the past five years, more than 350,000 people have moved to the Mile High City, making it one of the fastest growing regions in the nation.
The nearest community college to CollegeAmerica-Denver is Bel-Rea Institute Of Animal Technology (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 251 students | 3.50 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver, CO 80247
(303) 751-8700 3.50251
- 778 students | 4.40 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora, CO 80010
(303) 861-1151 4.40778
- 7,887 students | 4.90 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 556-2600 4.907,887
- 236 students | 6.20 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver, CO 80227
(303) 934-1122 6.20236
- 10,716 students | 7.10 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton, CO 80160
(303) 797-4222 7.1010,716
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.