Tel: (303) 300-8740
- CollegeAmerica has six state-of-the-art facilities in different cities in Arizona, Colorado, and Wyoming - Colorado Springs, Denver, Flagstaff, Fort Collins, and Phoenix.
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|CollegeAmerica-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||54 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- CollegeAmerica offers Associate and Bachelor's degree programs in healthcare, business, computers and graphic arts. Day and evening classes start every month. Our programs are packed with useful knowledge and skills. You learn multiple skills in one program, which gives you many more career opportunities. For example, in computer networking, you learn database management, telecommunications, operating systems, and P.C. maintenance and repair. In business, you learn accounting, e-business, income tax, databases, finance, marketing, and investing. In medical, you will not just become a medical assistant but you will also learn pharmacy technology, x-ray technology, medical coding and billing, phlebotomy, massage, and medical office administration. All this in a single program ï¿½ with certifications too. CollegeAmerica has designed career-specific programs around the practical knowledge and skills you value in your business. Our graduates have these skills plus the motivation to be successful employees. Our College in Denver is a focal point of Colorado's thriving business community. Fabulous restaurants, affordable housing, abundant parks and friendly people abound. Denver is the largest city in a 600 mile radius - an area almost the size of Europe. In the past five years, more than 350,000 people have moved to the Mile High City, making it one of the fastest growing regions in the nation.
The nearest community college to CollegeAmerica-Denver is Bel-Rea Institute Of Animal Technology (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 251 students | 3.50 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
(303) 751-8700 3.50251
- 1,008 students | 4.30 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver,  CO  80220
(303) 256-9300 4.301,008
- 778 students | 4.40 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora,  CO  80010
(303) 861-1151 4.40778
- 7,887 students | 4.90 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver,  CO  80204
(303) 556-2600 4.907,887
- 154 students | 5.00 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver,  CO  80236
(303) 937-4200 5.00154
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.