- Platt College offers diploma, associate degree, and bachelor degree programs. All programs are dedicated to providing not only the essential technical skills necessary for success but also the people skills and self-confidence that will enable each graduate to reach his or her full potential.
|Platt College-Aurora||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||208 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||208 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Platt College is a nursing school, located minutes from Denver, that focuses on quality undergraduate education; in fact, it's our mission. We are glad that you have chosen to peruse our website firsthand. We think the friendliness of our campus community and rich heritage of higher education for more than 29 years will become apparent as you begin to consider a career in nursing at Platt College. You'll quickly see why Platt College is one of Colorado’s most easily accessible nursing program, offering a Bachelor of Science degree (BSN) in as little as 36 months with no prerequisites needed. We are committed to student success and we believe success is best fostered in an environment of mutual respect, caring, and high expectations.
- The nearest community college to Platt College-Aurora is Bel-Rea Institute Of Animal Technology (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 489 students | 2.10 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
- 328 students | 2.20 Mi14280 East Jewell Ave
Aurora,  CO  80012
- 761 students | 4.00 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora,  CO  80010
- 7,617 students | 4.80 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora,  CO  80011
- 1,391 students | 6.50 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver,  CO  80220
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.