- Platt College offers diploma, associate degree, and bachelor degree programs. All programs are dedicated to providing not only the essential technical skills necessary for success but also the people skills and self-confidence that will enable each graduate to reach his or her full potential.
|Platt College-Aurora||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||208 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||208 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Platt College is a nursing school, located minutes from Denver, that focuses on quality undergraduate education; in fact, it's our mission. We are glad that you have chosen to peruse our website firsthand. We think the friendliness of our campus community and rich heritage of higher education for more than 29 years will become apparent as you begin to consider a career in nursing at Platt College. You'll quickly see why Platt College is one of Colorado’s most easily accessible nursing program, offering a Bachelor of Science degree (BSN) in as little as 36 months with no prerequisites needed. We are committed to student success and we believe success is best fostered in an environment of mutual respect, caring, and high expectations.
- The nearest community college to Platt College-Aurora is Bel-Rea Institute Of Animal Technology (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 489 students | 2.10 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
- 328 students | 2.20 Mi14280 East Jewell Ave
Aurora,  CO  80012
- 761 students | 4.10 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora,  CO  80010
- 7,617 students | 4.80 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora,  CO  80011
- 407 students | 5.00 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.