Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (303) 369-5151
- Platt College offers diploma, associate degree, and bachelor degree programs. All programs are dedicated to providing not only the essential technical skills necessary for success but also the people skills and self-confidence that will enable each graduate to reach his or her full potential.
The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 156% over five years.
|Platt College-Aurora||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Other Health Professions Schools||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||87 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Platt College is a nursing school, located minutes from Denver, that focuses on quality undergraduate education; in fact, it's our mission. We are glad that you have chosen to peruse our website firsthand. We think the friendliness of our campus community and rich heritage of higher education for more than 29 years will become apparent as you begin to consider a career in nursing at Platt College. You'll quickly see why Platt College is one of Colorado’s most easily accessible nursing program, offering a Bachelor of Science degree (BSN) in as little as 36 months with no prerequisites needed. We are committed to student success and we believe success is best fostered in an environment of mutual respect, caring, and high expectations.
The nearest community college to Platt College-Aurora is Bel-Rea Institute Of Animal Technology (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 288 students | 2.10 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver, CO 80247
(303) 751-8700 2.10288
- 423 students | 4.00 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora, CO 80010
(303) 861-1151 4.00423
- 8,597 students | 4.80 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora, CO 80011
(303) 360-4700 4.808,597
- 927 students | 6.50 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver, CO 80220
(303) 256-9300 6.50927
- 1,343 students | 8.00 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver, CO 80239
(844) 768-0290 8.001,343
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.