- Platt College offers diploma, associate degree, and bachelor degree programs. All programs are dedicated to providing not only the essential technical skills necessary for success but also the people skills and self-confidence that will enable each graduate to reach his or her full potential.
|Platt College-Aurora||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||48 staff|
|Total Enrollment||208 students||1,571 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||208 students||670 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Platt College is a nursing school, located minutes from Denver, that focuses on quality undergraduate education; in fact, it's our mission. We are glad that you have chosen to peruse our website firsthand. We think the friendliness of our campus community and rich heritage of higher education for more than 29 years will become apparent as you begin to consider a career in nursing at Platt College. You'll quickly see why Platt College is one of Colorado’s most easily accessible nursing program, offering a Bachelor of Science degree (BSN) in as little as 36 months with no prerequisites needed. We are committed to student success and we believe success is best fostered in an environment of mutual respect, caring, and high expectations.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 489 students | 2.10 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
- 328 students | 2.20 Mi14280 East Jewell Ave
Aurora,  CO  80012
- 761 students | 4.10 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora,  CO  80010
- 7,617 students | 4.80 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora,  CO  80011
- 407 students | 5.00 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.