- Platt College offers diploma, associate degree, and bachelor degree programs. All programs are dedicated to providing not only the essential technical skills necessary for success but also the people skills and self-confidence that will enable each graduate to reach his or her full potential.
|Platt College-Aurora||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||208 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||208 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Platt College is a nursing school, located minutes from Denver, that focuses on quality undergraduate education; in fact, it's our mission. We are glad that you have chosen to peruse our website firsthand. We think the friendliness of our campus community and rich heritage of higher education for more than 29 years will become apparent as you begin to consider a career in nursing at Platt College. You'll quickly see why Platt College is one of Colorado’s most easily accessible nursing program, offering a Bachelor of Science degree (BSN) in as little as 36 months with no prerequisites needed. We are committed to student success and we believe success is best fostered in an environment of mutual respect, caring, and high expectations.
- The nearest community college to Platt College-Aurora is Bel-Rea Institute Of Animal Technology (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 489 students | 2.10 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
- 328 students | 2.20 Mi14280 East Jewell Ave
Aurora,  CO  80012
- 761 students | 4.10 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora,  CO  80010
- 7,617 students | 4.80 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora,  CO  80011
- 407 students | 5.00 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.