College of Southern Nevada
- Our College focuses on the needs of the citizens of Southern Nevada by providing educational and support services to meet those needs in the areas of transfer preparation, general education, vocational education, basic skills development, adult education and community service.
- The teacher population of 763 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|College of Southern Nevada||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||763 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||31,023 students||3,024 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1||37:1|
|# Full-Time Students||8,178 students||919 students|
|# Part-Time Students||22,845 students||2,105 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,500||$30,300|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Softball,|
- The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) creates opportunities and changes lives through access to quality teaching, services, and experiences that enrich our diverse community. The largest and most ethnically diverse higher education institution in Nevada, CSN is Southern Nevada’s community college and has three main campuses in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson and multiple sites and centers. Students can choose from 150 degree and certificate options in more than 90 areas of study, including over 25 degree and certificate programs available entirely online. Led by President Michael Richards, the college is divided into six academic schools and the non-credit Division of Workforce & Economic Development, which provides workforce training, personal enrichment and customized business training opportunities for the community. There are lots of ways for students to get involved at CSN. The college boasts a national champion NJCAA baseball team, an equally competitive softball team, one of the largest honors societies in the nation for community colleges, an active student government and many student clubs.
- The nearest community college to College of Southern Nevada is Kaplan College-Las Vegas (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 944 students | 2.50 Mi3535 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas,  NV  89102
- 587 students | 5.20 Mi1451 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89144
- 988 students | 7.70 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89121
- 952 students | 11.90 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 800 students | 13.10 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074