- Northwest Career College is a holistic training facility offering curriculum-based studies for students aspiring to be healthcare professionals and educational workshops for the community. Northwest Career College provides a blend of educational possibilities that can assist individuals' career development, personal growth, and expanded awareness. The facility of over 14,000 square feet of professional office space. It includes a designated lecture room, three massage labs for hands-on training, and two designated student clinic suites for client massage training. The massage students will also benefit from the on-site health group during the medical massage module. The dental training facility is equipped with a dental lab with two dental chairs that feature industry-standard dental and x-ray equipment. The medical assistant training facility encompasses an innovative concept in career school training featuring lectures, labs, computer training, and an on-site health group for internship training. Other common facilities in the building include a student library, a student resource room equipped with computers with Internet access, a nutrition center, and a student lounge. Our professional building and teaching facility are ADA compliant for handicapped accessibility, including parking and restrooms.
- ........Program at Northwest Career College......
- Business Administrative Assistant
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Administrative Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Paralegal Studies
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
Northwest Career College serves 1,723 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is higher than the state community college average of 16:1.
Minority enrollment is 81% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 59%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 1,723 students
- Private-state tuition: $14,499
- Acceptance Rate: 90%
- Student:teacher ratio: 19:1
- Minority enrollment: 81%
- Source: Verified school update
Northwest Career College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nevada for:
Northwest Career College
(NV) Community College Avg.
Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs
Private, for profit
Number of Programs Offered
The Northwest Career College diversity score of 0.77 is more than the state average of 0.73.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $14,499 is more than the state average of $14,315.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
Profile last updated: 11/21/2022
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Northwest Career College cost?
Northwest Career College's private state tuition is approximately $14,499.
What schools are Northwest Career College often compared to?
Northwest Career Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like College of Southern Nevada by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Northwest Career College?
The acceptance rate of Northwest Career College is 90%, which is equal to the state average of 90%.
What is Northwest Career College's ranking?
Northwest Career College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Nevada for: Average community college minority breakdown and Percent of students receiving financial aid.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
Housing is Down, but California Community College Construction Projects Still Strong
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.