Northwest Career College
- Northwest Career College is a holistic training facility offering curriculum-based studies for students aspiring to be healthcare professionals and educational workshops for the community. Northwest Career College provides a blend of educational possibilities that can assist individuals' career development, personal growth, and expanded awareness. The facility of over 14,000 square feet of professional office space. It includes a designated lecture room, three massage labs for hands-on training, and two designated student clinic suites for client massage training. The massage students will also benefit from the on-site health group during the medical massage module. The dental training facility is equipped with a dental lab with two dental chairs that feature industry-standard dental and x-ray equipment. The medical assistant training facility encompasses an innovative concept in career school training featuring lectures, labs, computer training, and an on-site health group for internship training. Other common facilities in the building include a student library, a student resource room equipped with computers with Internet access, a nutrition center, and a student lounge. Our professional building and teaching facility are ADA compliant for handicapped accessibility, including parking and restrooms.
- ........Program at Northwest Career College......
- Business Administrative Assistant
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Administrative Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Paralegal Studies
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Enrollment: 1,723 students
- Private-state tuition: $14,499
- Acceptance Rate: 90%
- Student:teacher ratio: 19:1
- Minority enrollment: 81%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Northwest Career College cost?
Northwest Career College's private state tuition is approximately $14,499.
What schools are Northwest Career College often compared to?
Northwest Career Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like College of Southern Nevada by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Northwest Career College?
The acceptance rate of Northwest Career College is 90%, which is equal to the state average of 90%.