Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas
Tel: (702) 458-9650
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Las Vegas community since 2003. In Las Vegas, we offer medical training in las vegas certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||9|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||75%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$11,591|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas is Everest College-Henderson (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 800 students | 6.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
(702) 567-1920 6.20800
- 31,023 students | 7.90 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
(702) 651-5000 7.9031,023
- 587 students | 12.80 Mi1451 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89144
(702) 365-7690 12.80587
- 4,744 students | 83.90 Mi1971 Jagerson Ave
Kingman,  AZ  86409
(928) 757-4331 83.904,744
- 8,570 students | 109.20 Mi225 S 700 E
Saint George,  UT  84770
(435) 652-7500 109.208,570
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!