Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Las Vegas community since 2003. In Las Vegas, we offer medical training in las vegas certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||9|
|Total Enrollment||988 students||3,024 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||37:1|
|# Full-Time Students||988 students||919 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||75%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$11,591|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas is Everest College-Henderson (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 800 students | 6.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 952 students | 6.20 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 31,023 students | 7.90 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
- 587 students | 12.80 Mi1451 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89144
- 4,744 students | 83.90 Mi1971 Jagerson Ave
Kingman,  AZ  86409
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.