Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Las Vegas community since 2003. In Las Vegas, we offer medical training in las vegas certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 72 teachers has grown by 260% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||72 staff||90 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||9|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||84%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$10,900|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,354||$5,423|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas is Las Vegas College (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 172 students | 6.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson, NV 89074
(702) 567-1920 6.20172
- 33,942 students | 7.90 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 651-5000 7.9033,942
- 1,265 students | 10.60 Mi7398 Smoke Ranch Road Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 254-7577 10.601,265
- 587 students | 12.80 Mi1451 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas, NV 89144
(702) 365-7690 12.80587
- 4,348 students | 83.90 Mi1971 Jagerson Ave
Kingman, AZ 86409
(928) 757-4331 83.904,348
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.