Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Las Vegas community since 2003. In Las Vegas, we offer medical training in las vegas certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||9|
|Total Enrollment||988 students||3,024 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||37:1|
|# Full-Time Students||988 students||919 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||75%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$11,591|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas is Kaplan College-Las Vegas (5.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 944 students | 5.30 Mi3535 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas,  NV  89102
- 800 students | 6.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 952 students | 6.20 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 31,023 students | 7.70 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
- 587 students | 12.80 Mi1451 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89144
More and more, students are choosing to go to community college over traditional four-year universities but community colleges still have a bad reputation. Learn why in this informative article.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.