Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas
Tel: (702) 458-9650
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Las Vegas community since 2003. In Las Vegas, we offer medical training in las vegas certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||38 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||9|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||83%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,499||$10,620|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,176||$6,228|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas is Las Vegas College (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 97 students | 6.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
(702) 567-1920 6.2097
- 592 students | 6.20 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
(702) 369-9944 6.20592
- 34,169 students | 7.90 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
(702) 651-5000 7.9034,169
- 587 students | 12.80 Mi1451 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89144
(702) 365-7690 12.80587
- 4,071 students | 83.90 Mi1971 Jagerson Ave
Kingman,  AZ  86409
(928) 757-4331 83.904,071
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.