Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Las Vegas community since 2003. In Las Vegas, we offer medical training in las vegas certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||9|
|Total Enrollment||988 students||3,024 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||37:1|
|# Full-Time Students||988 students||919 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||75%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$11,591|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas is Kaplan College-Las Vegas (5.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 944 students | 5.30 Mi3535 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas,  NV  89102
- 800 students | 6.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 952 students | 6.20 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 31,023 students | 7.70 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
- 587 students | 12.80 Mi1451 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89144
Learn about the free and reduced-fee tuition offered at many community colleges, who are hoping to help unemployed individuals advance their job skills to re-enter into the workforce.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.