Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Las Vegas community since 2003. In Las Vegas, we offer medical training in las vegas certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||9|
|Total Enrollment||988 students||3,024 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||37:1|
|# Full-Time Students||988 students||919 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||75%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$11,591|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas is Kaplan College-Las Vegas (5.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 944 students | 5.30 Mi3535 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas,  NV  89102
- 800 students | 6.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 952 students | 6.20 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 31,023 students | 7.70 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
- 587 students | 12.80 Mi1451 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89144
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.