Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Las Vegas community since 2003. In Las Vegas, we offer medical training in las vegas certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
Top Placements (Nevada)
Listed among the top community colleges in Nevada for:
- Category Attribute
- Debt For Students Least debt for graduating students
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 32% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||9|
|Total Enrollment||988 students||3,024 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||37:1|
|# Full-Time Students||988 students||919 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$32,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||75%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$11,833|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$6,195|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas is Kaplan College-Las Vegas (5.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 944 students | 5.30 Mi3535 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas,  NV  89102
- 800 students | 6.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 952 students | 6.20 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 31,023 students | 7.70 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
- 587 students | 12.80 Mi1451 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89144
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.