Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas
Tel: (702) 365-7690
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Las Vegas was established in January 2003 to bring a renowned culinary curriculum to a city with a booming culinary and hospitality industry. Our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for these professional opportunities. Each student at our Las Vegas college receives a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on, practical application. Curriculum includes important theoretical concepts and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from smaller class size in a creative, supportive community. Cooking in Las Vegas, a culinary hub, provides our students a variety of unique experiences while studying in this exciting city.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||38 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas is Northwest Career College - Las Vegas (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,265 students | 3.40 Mi7398 Smoke Ranch Road Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
Las Vegas,  NV  89128
(702) 254-7577 3.401,265
- 34,169 students | 4.80 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
(702) 651-5000 4.8034,169
- 707 students | 12.80 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89121
(702) 458-9650 12.80707
- 592 students | 16.80 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
(702) 369-9944 16.80592
- 97 students | 18.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
(702) 567-1920 18.2097
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.