Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas
Tel: (702) 365-7690
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Las Vegas was established in January 2003 to bring a renowned culinary curriculum to a city with a booming culinary and hospitality industry. Our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for these professional opportunities. Each student at our Las Vegas college receives a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on, practical application. Curriculum includes important theoretical concepts and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from smaller class size in a creative, supportive community. Cooking in Las Vegas, a culinary hub, provides our students a variety of unique experiences while studying in this exciting city.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||587 students||3,024 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||37:1|
|# Full-Time Students||587 students||919 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas is College of Southern Nevada (4.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 31,023 students | 4.80 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
(702) 651-5000 4.8031,023
- 988 students | 12.80 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89121
(702) 458-9650 12.80988
- 800 students | 18.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
(702) 567-1920 18.20800
- 4,744 students | 96.00 Mi1971 Jagerson Ave
Kingman,  AZ  86409
(928) 757-4331 96.004,744
- 8,570 students | 115.70 Mi225 S 700 E
Saint George,  UT  84770
(435) 652-7500 115.708,570
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.