Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas
Tel: (702) 365-7690
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Las Vegas was established in January 2003 to bring a renowned culinary curriculum to a city with a booming culinary and hospitality industry. Our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for these professional opportunities. Each student at our Las Vegas college receives a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on, practical application. Curriculum includes important theoretical concepts and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from smaller class size in a creative, supportive community. Cooking in Las Vegas, a culinary hub, provides our students a variety of unique experiences while studying in this exciting city.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 71% over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||38 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas is Northwest Career College - Las Vegas (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,265 students | 3.40 Mi7398 Smoke Ranch Road Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 254-7577 3.401,265
- 34,169 students | 4.80 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 651-5000 4.8034,169
- 707 students | 12.80 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89121
(702) 458-9650 12.80707
- 592 students | 16.80 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson, NV 89074
(702) 369-9944 16.80592
- 97 students | 18.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson, NV 89074
(702) 567-1920 18.2097
While community colleges are a very affordable option over four-year universities, some campuses are increasing their tuition either across the board or for popular degree programs.
With a large percentage of community college students needing remedial coursework, educators and policymakers are questioning the causes and solutions to this problem. Gather insight into the issue and how students can better prepare for community college coursework.
Learn about the demand for technicians of alternative fuel automobiles and its future career potential. Start your career as an alternative fuel vehicle technician at your local community college.