Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Las Vegas was established in January 2003 to bring a renowned culinary curriculum to a city with a booming culinary and hospitality industry. Our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for these professional opportunities. Each student at our Las Vegas college receives a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on, practical application. Curriculum includes important theoretical concepts and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from smaller class size in a creative, supportive community. Cooking in Las Vegas, a culinary hub, provides our students a variety of unique experiences while studying in this exciting city.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||587 students||3,024 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||37:1|
|# Full-Time Students||587 students||919 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas is College of Southern Nevada (5.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 31,023 students | 5.20 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
- 988 students | 12.80 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89121
- 952 students | 16.80 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 800 students | 18.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 4,744 students | 96.00 Mi1971 Jagerson Ave
Kingman,  AZ  86409
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.