Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (702) 365-7690
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Las Vegas was established in January 2003 to bring a renowned culinary curriculum to a city with a booming culinary and hospitality industry. Our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for these professional opportunities. Each student at our Las Vegas college receives a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on, practical application. Curriculum includes important theoretical concepts and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from smaller class size in a creative, supportive community. Cooking in Las Vegas, a culinary hub, provides our students a variety of unique experiences while studying in this exciting city.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 69% over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||90 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas is Northwest Career College - Las Vegas (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,265 students | 3.40 Mi7398 Smoke Ranch Road Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 254-7577 3.401,265
- 33,942 students | 4.80 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 651-5000 4.8033,942
- 950 students | 12.80 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89121
(702) 458-9650 12.80950
- 172 students | 18.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson, NV 89074
(702) 567-1920 18.20172
- 4,348 students | 96.00 Mi1971 Jagerson Ave
Kingman, AZ 86409
(928) 757-4331 96.004,348
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.