Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas
Tel: (702) 365-7690
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Las Vegas was established in January 2003 to bring a renowned culinary curriculum to a city with a booming culinary and hospitality industry. Our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for these professional opportunities. Each student at our Las Vegas college receives a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on, practical application. Curriculum includes important theoretical concepts and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from smaller class size in a creative, supportive community. Cooking in Las Vegas, a culinary hub, provides our students a variety of unique experiences while studying in this exciting city.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||38 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas is Northwest Career College - Las Vegas (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,265 students | 3.40 Mi7398 Smoke Ranch Road Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 254-7577 3.401,265
- 34,169 students | 4.80 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 651-5000 4.8034,169
- 707 students | 12.80 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89121
(702) 458-9650 12.80707
- 592 students | 16.80 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson, NV 89074
(702) 369-9944 16.80592
- 97 students | 18.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson, NV 89074
(702) 567-1920 18.2097
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?