Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas
Tel: (702) 365-7690
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Las Vegas was established in January 2003 to bring a renowned culinary curriculum to a city with a booming culinary and hospitality industry. Our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for these professional opportunities. Each student at our Las Vegas college receives a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on, practical application. Curriculum includes important theoretical concepts and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from smaller class size in a creative, supportive community. Cooking in Las Vegas, a culinary hub, provides our students a variety of unique experiences while studying in this exciting city.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||40 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas is College of Southern Nevada (4.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 31,023 students | 4.80 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
(702) 651-5000 4.8031,023
- 988 students | 12.80 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89121
(702) 458-9650 12.80988
- 800 students | 18.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
(702) 567-1920 18.20800
- 4,744 students | 96.00 Mi1971 Jagerson Ave
Kingman,  AZ  86409
(928) 757-4331 96.004,744
- 8,570 students | 115.70 Mi225 S 700 E
Saint George,  UT  84770
(435) 652-7500 115.708,570
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!