Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Las Vegas was established in January 2003 to bring a renowned culinary curriculum to a city with a booming culinary and hospitality industry. Our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for these professional opportunities. Each student at our Las Vegas college receives a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on, practical application. Curriculum includes important theoretical concepts and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from smaller class size in a creative, supportive community. Cooking in Las Vegas, a culinary hub, provides our students a variety of unique experiences while studying in this exciting city.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||587 students||3,024 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||37:1|
|# Full-Time Students||587 students||919 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Las Vegas is College of Southern Nevada (5.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 31,023 students | 5.20 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
- 944 students | 7.60 Mi3535 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas,  NV  89102
- 988 students | 12.80 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89121
- 952 students | 16.80 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
- 800 students | 18.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.