- From aviation to health care, from computers to design, from cooking to welding, you can trust that you are learning the theory, the basics, the art and the best practice for a profession that's fulling and in demand today.
Clover Park Technical College serves 3,591 students (55% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is higher than the state community college average of 11:1.
Minority enrollment is 50% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is equal to the state average of 50%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 3,591 students
- In-state tuition: $5,617
- Out-state tuition: $12,960
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 50%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 275 teachers has grown by 150% over five years.
Clover Park Technical College
(WA) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
Four or more years
The student population of Clover Park Technical College has declined by 7% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five years.
The Clover Park Technical College diversity score of 0.71 is equal to the state average of 0.71. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $5,617 is more than the state average of $4,105. The in-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $12,960 is more than the state average of $7,359. The out-state tuition has grown by 125% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Why Clover Park? Clover Park Technical College students get a time-honored style of hands-on learning experience taught by experts in a large variety of practical career fields. From aviation to health care, from computers to design, from cooking to welding, you can trust that you are learning the theory, the basics, the art and the best practice for a profession that's fulling and in demand today. At Clover Park Technical College, we focus on excellence, experience, and employment. Redefine education. See what Clover Park has for you. Call 253-589-5800, text TECH4U to 41513 or visit www.cptc.edu
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Clover Park Technical College cost?
Clover Park Technical College's tuition is approximately $5,617 for In-State students and $12,960 for Out-State students.
What schools are Clover Park Technical College often compared to?
Clover Park Technical Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Tacoma Community College by visitors of our site.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
Housing is Down, but California Community College Construction Projects Still Strong
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.