Clover Park Technical College
- From aviation to health care, from computers to design, from cooking to welding, you can trust that you are learning the theory, the basics, the art and the best practice for a profession that's fulling and in demand today.
- The teacher population of 110 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Clover Park Technical College||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||110 staff||145 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,682 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,353 students||2,353 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,329 students||2,110 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,700||$36,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Why Clover Park?Clover Park Technical College students get a time-honored style of hands-on learning experience taught by experts in a large variety of practical career fields.From aviation to health care, from computers to design, from cooking to welding, you can trust that you are learning the theory, the basics, the art and the best practice for a profession that's fulling and in demand today.At Clover Park Technical College, we focus on excellence, experience, and employment. Redefine education. See what Clover Park has for you. Call 253-589-5800, text TECH4U to 41513 or visit www.cptc.edu
- The nearest community college to Clover Park Technical College is Pierce College-Fort Steilacoom (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,927 students | 3.50 Mi9401 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood,  WA  98498
- 7,189 students | 4.80 Mi6501 S 19th St
Tacoma,  WA  98466
- 795 students | 5.30 Mi2156 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma,  WA  98402
- 2,596 students | 5.80 Mi1101 S Yakima Ave
Tacoma,  WA  98405
- 3,671 students | 10.70 Mi1601 39th Ave SE
Puyallup,  WA  98374
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.