Carroll Community College
- Carroll Community College is Carroll County's premier learning community for convenient, affordable, state-of-the-market postsecondary training, baccalaureate preparation, and lifelong education. As a learning-centered college, Carroll embraces student learning as its primary and defining mission; encourages students to be full and active partners in learning; creates an environment supporting student and organizational learning; assesses learning outcomes and uses the results to improve learning; and evaluates all areas of the college by how well they foster learning.
- Enrollment: 3,060 students
- In-state tuition: $5,002
- Out-state tuition: $6,989
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 17%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Carroll Community College has a long, rich history of remarkable growth. The college has evolved from a small rural campus to an 80-acre property marked by modern architecture, housing classrooms with state-of-the-art technology. In 1976 Carroll Community College opens on South Center Street as a branch campus of Catonsville Community College and in 1990 Washington Road campus opens with Great Hall, Classroom Building One. The physical growth of the campus continues to flourish. In 1997, the Random House Library building was built. The Fine Arts, Business Training Center and Life Fitness buildings were completed in 2002. In addition, the Nursing and Allied Health building was completed in 2004. The college offers programs in the field of Allied Health, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Fine & Performing Arts, Teacher Education, Technical Studies and Transfer Programs. The College is accreditated by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Carroll Community College cost?
Carroll Community College's tuition is approximately $5,002 for In-State students and $6,989 for Out-State students.
View the Carroll Community College yearly calendar below.