Career College of Northern Nevada
- HVAC/R Service Technician - Train to install and maintain heating and cooling systems for residences and commercial businesses.
- Welding and Fabrication - Learn the primary functions of a successful welding and fabrication specialist
- Pharmaceutical Technician
- Health Information Management - Prepare to perform medical insurance management duties, which include billing, submitting denied claims for appeal, explaining insurance procedures, coverage and benefits to patients, and more.
- Medical Assisting - Train to complete clinical and administrative tasks for physicians and other health practitioners in a variety of settings.
- Information Technology Specialist - Acquire the skills needed to maximize the potential of modern businesses, with an emphasis in virtualization, iPhone, iPad and tablet integration, and cloud computing technologies.
- Industrial Electronics Technology - Learn to work with emerging engineering technologies, including robotics, hydraulics, fiber optics, smart home technology, security/surveillance systems, and more .
Top Placements (Nevada)
Listed among the top community colleges in Nevada for:
- Category Attribute
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 9% over five years.
|Career College of Northern Nevada||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||9|
|Total Enrollment||401 students||3,024 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||37:1|
|# Full-Time Students||467 students||919 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,000||$32,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||87%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$14,020||$11,833|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,232||$6,195|
- Financial aid is only available to those who qualify.
- The nearest community college to Career College of Northern Nevada is Truckee Meadows Community College (4.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,106 students | 4.60 Mi7000 Dandini Blvd
Reno,  NV  89512
- 3,951 students | 24.80 Mi2201 West College Parkway
Carson City,  NV  89703
- 2,419 students | 44.50 MiOne College Drive
South Lake Tahoe,  CA  96150
- 1,715 students | 72.10 Mi570 Golden Eagle Ave
Quincy,  CA  95971
- 2,557 students | 87.40 Mi478-200 Hwy 139
Susanville,  CA  96130