- Camden County College, a comprehensive public community college in New Jersey, provides accessible and affordable education including associate degree programs, occupational certificates programs, non-credit courses, and customized job training. The College welcomes all who can benefit and provides the support services students need to transfer for further studies, prepare for a career, and continue their education. The College responds to the changing needs of its community and students and continuously improves its programs and services to support the economic development of Camden County and the personal development of its citizens.
- Enrollment: 8,122 students
- In-state tuition: $4,440
- Out-state tuition: $4,440
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 47%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- With over 130 degree and certificate programs, Camden County College is one of the nation's fastest growing two-year colleges. We provide convenient, high quality and affordable education with a commitment to lifelong learning, job training and enrichment for adults of all ages. Camden County College is three distinct campuses (Blackwood, Camden, and Cherry Hill) with a common mission. That mission was launched when Camden County College purchased what had been Mother of the Savior Seminary – along with the 320-acre tract of land surrounding it – early in 1967. By September of that year, the first class of Camden County College students was taking courses on the Blackwood Campus. Camden County College serves an enrollment of more than 30,000 credit students and thousands more non-credit students each year. Programs cover technical fields like automotive technology and mechanical engineering; health professions like nursing and medical coding; and liberal arts and sciences like English and chemistry. There also is a multitude of recreational offerings, ranging from social dancing to computer studies. In addition, it is acknowledged regionally as a vital resource for transfer education, customized training and community cultural events. Because it has maintained one of the lowest tuition rates of any college or university in the state or region while offering such outstanding programming, the college has come to be known as the best higher educational value in the Delaware Valley.