- Enrollment: 1,178 students
- Private-state tuition: $13,800
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 80%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Peirce College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Peirce College is one of the oldest accredited colleges offering a complete online degree program in the United States. Peirce offers its practical business and information technology management degrees online. Our three pronged educational delivery system approach – on campus, on site, online – has advanced dramatically, even beyond our own healthy projections. On campus refers to our facilities in the Center City business district of Philadelphia dating back to 1865. On site encompasses our array of degree offerings at employer, community, and school locations. Peirce Online is our expanding Internet mediated distance learning (IMDL) platform offering complete, accredited degrees. This triad provides a very strong foundation for long-term regional, national, and international growth. Peirce has earned its exceptional reputation as a leading provider of quality academic programs and undergraduate degrees in the areas of business, information technology and paralegal studies. A premier choice among working adults, Peirce offers options to make learning more convenient, including our online degree program, accelerated evening & weekend formats and The Peirce Corporate College, where individuals can earn a degree at their workplace. The College is authorized by the Pennsylvania Department of Education to award the Bachelor of Science and Associate in Science degrees. Peirce College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.