Butler County Community College
- Butler County Community College is dedicated to providing affordable and accessible education, training, and cultural enrichment opportunities responsive to the needs of the community. The college is committed to fostering a supportive environment that values integrity, diversity, and excellence.
- The teacher population of 160 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Butler County Community College||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||160 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,570 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,684 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,886 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,800||$34,800|
- The BC3 main campus is located 1½ miles south of the city of Butler, on 323 acres of the former Oak Hills Golf Course. The beautiful campus in a country setting, surrounded by large oak trees and rolling hills, provides a comfortable and safe learning environment. Approximately 4,000 credit students attend BC3 annually and are enrolled in over 60 degree programs in the areas of business, nursing and allied health, arts and education, technology and transfer. One-third of the students earn a two-year Associates Degree and then transfer to a four-year college or university. Many students attend both day and evening classes, on a full or part-time basis. BC3 offers over 75 distance learning courses via the Internet or by videotape. In addition to offering the traditional career and transfer programs, BC3 has been recognized for several unique credit programs including computer forensics, metrology, nanofabrication, and massage therapy. Butler County Community College also offers classes at various off-campus centers throughout Western Pennsylvania at Cranberry Center, Lawrence County Center and Center at the LindenPointe. Butler County Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission On Higher Education.
- The nearest community college to Butler County Community College is Career Training Academy-Lower Burrell (19.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 120 students | 19.70 Mi179 Hillcrest Shopping Center
Lower Burrell,  PA  15068
- 2,255 students | 23.90 Mi1 Campus Drive
Monaca,  PA  15061
- 217 students | 25.50 Mi5808 Baum Blvd
Pittsburgh,  PA  15206
- n/a students | 25.90 Mi1940 Perrysville Avenue
Pittsburgh,  PA  15214
- 226 students | 25.90 Mi1940 Perrysville Avenue
Pittsburgh,  PA  15214