Blue Cliff College-Gulfport
- The Blue Cliff College-Gulfport campus is conveniently located in an 18,000 square foot building that contains six lecture rooms, one computer lab with 20 computers, two massage therapy technique labs, a hydrotherapy lab, a spa level cosmetology lab with skin and nail clinics. The College will also provide weekly clinics for the public in massage therapy and cosmetology. The facility also houses a lounge area for students, a retail area, and a learning resource center, including an electronic library, books and periodicals.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 10% over five years.
|Blue Cliff College-Gulfport||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||138 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||5|
|Total Enrollment||178 students||2,966 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||119 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||59 students||622 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,200||$30,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||71%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$7,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,349||$4,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Blue Cliff College-Gulfport is Virginia College-Biloxi (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 381 students | 6.20 Mi920 Cedar Lake Rd-Ste C
Biloxi,  MS  39532
- 9,799 students | 24.20 Mi51 Main Street
Perkinston,  MS  39573
- 4,529 students | 40.80 Mi101 Hwy 11 N
Poplarville,  MS  39470
- n/a students | 46.90 Mi1000 Canulette Rd
Slidell,  LA  70458
- 3,752 students | 52.90 Mi1710 Sullivan Dr
Bogalusa,  LA  70427
Learn more about the factors that can influence whether you graduate from community college.
We offer smart advice to students entering community college this fall to ensure they reap the greatest benefits from their time at the college.
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012