Blue Cliff College-Gulfport
- The Blue Cliff College-Gulfport campus is conveniently located in an 18,000 square foot building that contains six lecture rooms, one computer lab with 20 computers, two massage therapy technique labs, a hydrotherapy lab, a spa level cosmetology lab with skin and nail clinics. The College will also provide weekly clinics for the public in massage therapy and cosmetology. The facility also houses a lounge area for students, a retail area, and a learning resource center, including an electronic library, books and periodicals.
The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 36% over five years.
|Blue Cliff College-Gulfport||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||371 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||6|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||92%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$10,289||$8,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,548||$4,750|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Blue Cliff College-Gulfport is Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (25.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,954 students | 25.50 Mi51 Main Street
Perkinston, MS 39573
(866) 735-1122 25.508,954
- 5,157 students | 42.40 Mi101 Hwy 11 N
Poplarville, MS 39470
(601) 403-1000 42.405,157
- n/a students | 47.80 Mi1000 Canulette Rd
Slidell, LA 70458
(985) 646-6431 47.80n/a
- 434 students | 51.50 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile, AL 36608
(251) 344-1203 51.50434
- 4,674 students | 54.40 Mi65556 Centerpoint Blvd.
Lacombe, LA 70445
(985) 545-1500 54.404,674
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.