Blue Cliff College-Gulfport
- The Blue Cliff College-Gulfport campus is conveniently located in an 18,000 square foot building that contains six lecture rooms, one computer lab with 20 computers, two massage therapy technique labs, a hydrotherapy lab, a spa level cosmetology lab with skin and nail clinics. The College will also provide weekly clinics for the public in massage therapy and cosmetology. The facility also houses a lounge area for students, a retail area, and a learning resource center, including an electronic library, books and periodicals.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Blue Cliff College-Gulfport||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||138 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||5|
|Total Enrollment||178 students||2,966 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||119 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||59 students||622 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,200||$29,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||71%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$7,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,349||$4,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Blue Cliff College-Gulfport is Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (24.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,799 students | 24.20 Mi51 Main Street
Perkinston,  MS  39573
- 4,529 students | 40.80 Mi101 Hwy 11 N
Poplarville,  MS  39470
- n/a students | 46.90 Mi1000 Canulette Rd
Slidell,  LA  70458
- 3,752 students | 52.90 Mi1710 Sullivan Dr
Bogalusa,  LA  70427
- 518 students | 55.40 Mi828 Downtowner Loop W
Mobile,  AL  36609
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.