Blue Cliff College-Gulfport
Tel: (228) 896-9727
- The Blue Cliff College-Gulfport campus is conveniently located in an 18,000 square foot building that contains six lecture rooms, one computer lab with 20 computers, two massage therapy technique labs, a hydrotherapy lab, a spa level cosmetology lab with skin and nail clinics. The College will also provide weekly clinics for the public in massage therapy and cosmetology. The facility also houses a lounge area for students, a retail area, and a learning resource center, including an electronic library, books and periodicals.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Blue Cliff College-Gulfport||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||138 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||5|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||71%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$7,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,349||$4,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Blue Cliff College-Gulfport is Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (25.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,799 students | 25.50 Mi51 Main Street
Perkinston,  MS  39573
(866) 735-1122 25.509,799
- 4,529 students | 42.40 Mi101 Hwy 11 N
Poplarville,  MS  39470
(601) 403-1000 42.404,529
- n/a students | 47.80 Mi1000 Canulette Rd
Slidell,  LA  70458
(985) 646-6431 47.80n/a
- 352 students | 51.50 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
(251) 344-1203 51.50352
- 3,752 students | 54.40 Mi1710 Sullivan Dr
Bogalusa,  LA  70427
(985) 732-6640 54.403,752
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.