Blue Cliff College-Gulfport
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (228) 897-00000000
- The Blue Cliff College-Gulfport campus is conveniently located in an 18,000 square foot building that contains six lecture rooms, one computer lab with 20 computers, two massage therapy technique labs, a hydrotherapy lab, a spa level cosmetology lab with skin and nail clinics. The College will also provide weekly clinics for the public in massage therapy and cosmetology. The facility also houses a lounge area for students, a retail area, and a learning resource center, including an electronic library, books and periodicals.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Blue Cliff College-Gulfport||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||138 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||5|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,854||$8,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,633||$4,535|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Blue Cliff College-Gulfport is Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (25.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,950 students | 25.50 Mi51 Main Street
Perkinston,  MS  39573
(866) 735-1122 25.508,950
- 4,836 students | 42.40 Mi101 Hwy 11 N
Poplarville,  MS  39470
(601) 403-1000 42.404,836
- n/a students | 47.80 Mi1000 Canulette Rd
Slidell,  LA  70458
(985) 646-6431 47.80n/a
- 322 students | 51.50 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
(251) 344-00000000 51.50322
- 4,733 students | 54.40 Mi65556 Centerpoint Blvd.
Lacombe,  LA  70445
(985) 545-1500 54.404,733
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.