Beaufort County Community College
- Beaufort County Community College is a public comprehensive community college with a commitment to provide accessible and affordable quality education, relevant training, and lifelong learning opportunities for the people served by the College.
- The teacher population of 103 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|Beaufort County Community College||(NC) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||103 staff||139 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,035 students||2,380 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||19:1|
|# Full-Time Students||755 students||1,019 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,280 students||1,361 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$27,500|
- Beaufort County Community College is a public comprehensive community college with a commitment to provide accessible and affordable quality education, relevant training, and lifelong learning opportunities for the people served by the College. Beaufort County Community College began with the operation of a practical nursing program in 1949, under the direction of the State Vocational and Adult Education Department. From 1962 to 1968, the College operated as extension units of Pitt and Lenoir Community Colleges. In December, 1967, the College was officially chartered as Beaufort County Technical Institute. The vocational and technical programs of the College were complemented by a college parallel program which opened in 1968 in conjunction with East Carolina University. In 1979, community college status was granted, and since then, Beaufort County Community College has functioned as a comprehensive community college offering continuing education and awarding associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates. When you arrive on our campus, you can expect affordable quality programs, student-oriented instructors, and accessible services. We've dedicated ourselves to creating a community college that fosters respect for your needs and optimism for your growth. Beaufort County Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate Degrees, diplomas, and certificates. The college is a member of American Association of Community Colleges North Carolina Community College System.
- The nearest community college to Beaufort County Community College is Martin Community College (22.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 477 students | 22.00 Mi1161 Kehukee Pk Rd
Williamston,  NC  27892
- 353 students | 25.00 Mi1021 WH Smith Blvd Ste 102
Greenville,  NC  27834
- 8,902 students | 25.10 Mi1986 Pitt Tech Road
Winterville,  NC  28590
- 2,991 students | 30.30 Mi800 College Ct
New Bern,  NC  28562
- 410 students | 32.90 Mi5049 Hwy 306 South
Grantsboro,  NC  28529