- Pamlico Community College, a two-year college with an open door policy, is committed to providing accessible and affordable quality education, relevant training, and lifelong learning opportunities for the people served by the college. The College offers curriculum programs for certificate, diploma, and terminal Applied Science degrees and transfer options through the Associate in Arts degree; Continuing Education programs providing short-term occupational extension training, avocational courses, and basic skills and services to businesses, groups, and individuals that improve the quality of life.
- Enrollment: 362 students
- In-state tuition: $2,347
- Out-state tuition: $8,491
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 54%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- From its humble origin in 1962 as an Industrial Education Center located on the campus of Pamlico County High School, Pamlico Community College has evolved into an expanding campus of its own where hundreds come to pursue degrees, diplomas, certificates and opportunities to enrich one's quality of life. We offer 12 academic programs and a broad selection of Continuing Education courses ranging from GED instruction to the US Coast Guard Captain's Licensing. Whether planning to own a business, improve computer skills, or style hair, opportunities await. The college is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award Associate Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates; is approved for the training of veterans and eligible dependents; and is a member institution of the North Carolina Community College System and American Association of Colleges and Junior Colleges.