Bates Technical College
- Bates Technical College helps you realize your potential for growth and success through innovative instruction in a friendly, supportive and diverse environment. You'll achieve your career and personal goals, and help strengthen the region's social and economic vibrancy. Strong local and global partnerships with business, industry, labor and the public make Bates a respected contributor to community vitality. We offer
- two-year Associate of Applied Sciences degrees, Associate of Applied Science-Transfer degrees, certificates, industry certifications, and, in specific programs, prepares students for the achievement of state licensure.
- Enrollment: 3,369 students
- In-state tuition: $5,151
- Out-state tuition: $5,151
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 46%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Associated Student Government clubs
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- At Bates Technical College, we focus on career education. Nestled in the shadow of Mount Rainier in the state`s second-largest county, the college boasts three vibrant campuses throughout Tacoma - including a new Advanced Technology Building that houses engineering, information technology, and digital media programs. You`ll find a variety of interesting, satisfying career education programs that deliver practical, concentrated hands-on training, with a goal of providing an affordable, accessible path toward successful employment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bates Technical College cost?
Bates Technical College's tuition is approximately $5,151 for In-State students and $5,151 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Bates Technical College?
The acceptance rate of Bates Technical College is 100%, which is equal to the state average of 100%.
What is Bates Technical College's ranking?
Bates Technical College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Washington for: Least debt for graduating students.
View the Bates Technical College yearly calendar below.