Top Pierce County Community Colleges
- For the 2020 school year, there are 6 top community colleges in Pierce County, Washington, serving 23,860 students.
- The average tuition is approximately $4,513 per year for in-state students and $9,089 for out-of-state students. (view national tuition costs).
- Pierce County, WA community colleges have a diversity score of 0.65, which is equal to the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 45% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 34:1.
Top Pierce County Community Colleges (2020)
- College Location Students
- 1101 S Yakima Ave
Tacoma,  WA 98405
- 4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW
Lakewood,  WA 98499
- 2156 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma,  WA 98402
- 9401 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood,  WA 98498
- 1601 39th Ave SE
Puyallup,  WA 98374
- 6501 S 19th St
Tacoma,  WA 98466
Community colleges usually admit every applicant – but some may just reject you if you are too young. Learn about the controversy that surrounds community colleges and younger students.
College is expensive. There is no way around it. But you can save money by attending community college as long as you avoid these top six financial aid mistakes.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.