Top Pierce County Community Colleges
- For the 2020 school year, there are 6 top community colleges in Pierce County, Washington, serving 23,860 students.
- The average tuition is approximately $4,513 per year for in-state students and $9,089 for out-of-state students. (view national tuition costs).
- Pierce County, WA community colleges have a diversity score of 0.65, which is equal to the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 45% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 34:1.
Top Pierce County Community Colleges (2020)
- College Location Students
- 1101 S Yakima Ave
Tacoma,  WA 98405
- 4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW
Lakewood,  WA 98499
- 2156 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma,  WA 98402
- 9401 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood,  WA 98498
- 1601 39th Ave SE
Puyallup,  WA 98374
- 6501 S 19th St
Tacoma,  WA 98466
While dental procedures are typically expensive, preventative services at your local community college is very affordable - if not free! Learn about how you can get low cost dental services through your community college's dental hygienist training program.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.