Top Pierce County Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 6 top community colleges in Pierce County, Washington, serving 23,860 students.
- The average tuition is approximately $4,513 per year for in-state students and $9,089 for out-of-state students. (view national tuition costs).
- Pierce County, WA community colleges have a diversity score of 0.65, which is equal to the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 45% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 34:1.
Top Pierce County Community Colleges (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 1101 S Yakima Ave
Tacoma,  WA 98405
- 4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW
Lakewood,  WA 98499
- 2156 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma,  WA 98402
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.