Tel: (253) 964-6500
- Pierce College students will experience quality, relevant learning that increases their knowledge, skills and abilities to maximize the potential for individual success whether transferring to a four-year institution or preparing directly for the workforce. Pierce Collegewill ensure quality, sustainability and continuous improvement in all of its departments and programs. Pierce Collegewill promote an environment in which quality teaching and learning are fostered, decision-making is collaborative, and students and employees feel valued and respected. Pierce Collegewill be a recognized leader in building and maintaining academic, industry and broad-based community partnerships to advance local educational opportunities and economic development.
The teacher population of 55 teachers has declined by 42% over five years.
|Pierce College-Puyallup||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Transfer-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||55 staff||157 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pierce College-Puyallup is Clover Park Technical College (10.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,905 students | 10.40 Mi4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
(253) 589-5800 10.403,905
- 2,596 students | 10.60 Mi1101 S Yakima Ave
Tacoma, WA 98405
(253) 680-7000 10.602,596
- 8,471 students | 11.70 Mi12401 SE 320th St
Auburn, WA 98092
(253) 833-9111 11.708,471
- 6,242 students | 13.40 Mi6501 S 19th St
Tacoma, WA 98466
(253) 566-5000 13.406,242
- 6,067 students | 14.10 Mi9401 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498
(253) 964-6500 14.106,067
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.