- Pierce College students will experience quality, relevant learning that increases their knowledge, skills and abilities to maximize the potential for individual success whether transferring to a four-year institution or preparing directly for the workforce. Pierce Collegewill ensure quality, sustainability and continuous improvement in all of its departments and programs. Pierce Collegewill promote an environment in which quality teaching and learning are fostered, decision-making is collaborative, and students and employees feel valued and respected. Pierce Collegewill be a recognized leader in building and maintaining academic, industry and broad-based community partnerships to advance local educational opportunities and economic development.
- Enrollment: 4,566 students
- In-state tuition: $3,825
- Out-state tuition: $9,015
- Student:teacher ratio: 31:1
- Minority enrollment: 47%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Pierce College-Puyallup cost?
Pierce College-Puyallup's tuition is approximately $3,825 for In-State students and $9,015 for Out-State students.