- The mission of Baltimore International College, a regionally accredited, independent college, is to provide qualified students with the education and experience they need to pursue progressive careers with the international business or hospitality industry.
- Enrollment: 501 students
- In-state tuition: $27,390
- Out-state tuition: $27,390
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Baltimore International College is a regionally accredited, independent college offering specialized baccalaureate and associate degrees and certificates through its School of Culinary Arts and School of Hospitality Business & Management. The college's programs are taught by industry experienced chefs and professors from around the world and incorporate a blend of theory and academics, with hands-on experience. The college has two campuses. The United States' campus is located in Baltimore, Maryland, just two blocks from the world famous Baltimore Inner Harbor. The international campus is located in Ireland at the historic, 100-acre Virginia Park, which is 50 miles northwest of Dublin, and home to the Park Hotel, a golf course, the pleasure gardens, and 15 miles of walking paths. Classes are held in the spring, summer, and fall and there are also evening classes. In addition to classrooms and cooking labs, College's Baltimore campus includes the Culinary Arts Center, a bookstore, computer lab, student union, hotel, inn, restaurant, student housing, and The Learning Resource Center which includes a library, computer lab, and a gallery of edible art. Founded in 1972, the College educates more than 800 students annually, with 52 percent men and 48 percent women. BBaltimore International College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).