- Baker College of Auburn Hills is one of the newest and fastest growing campuses in the Baker College System. Baker College is committed to students success both as a student and as a graduate. Baker College exists and thrives today because our students and graduates have realized their career dreams through our Quality Career Training. The mission of Baker College is to provide quality higher education and training which enable graduates to be successful throughout challenging and rewarding careers. Baker College offers highly effective academic programs which are accessible, market-driven, career-focused, and which lead to employment and career advancement for its students. Baker College, a leader among institutions of higher education in assuring career readiness and employment of its graduates, offers academic programs that emphasize employability and career advancement. To that end, the College will design and deliver timely academic programs that lead to careers for which employment opportunities exist; and include learning and work experiences within each program which reinforce collaboratively-developed student learning outcomes and which are tied to standards set, established, or validated by accrediting/approval bodies, advisory boards, employers, and/or industry.
- Enrollment: 2,703 students
- Private-state tuition: $8,280
- Student:teacher ratio: 37:1
- Minority enrollment: 20%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)