- Wyotech-Long Beach offers career-oriented education in the automotive, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and health care career fields.Each of our programs meet industry specifications and standards. Through the use of industry-based advisory committees, employed graduate contacts, and faculty/industry interactions, WyoTech continually upgrades and modifies programs to enhance each graduateï¿½s employability. WyoTechï¿½s curricula allow students to concentrate exclusively on learning technical skills in diploma programs or to expand their education with associate degree programs. WyoTechï¿½s primary objectives are to impart specific knowledge and skills, to graduate each and every student who begins training, and to place them in their chosen fields. WyoTech Long Beachï¿½s Student Services Department assists students in searching for affordable rentals. The campus provides referrals for students in need of housing and is successful in helping students find compatible living arrangements.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Wyotech-Long Beach||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||10|
|Total Enrollment||1,136 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,136 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,882||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Wyotech-Long Beach is American University of Health Sciences (2.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 252 students | 2.90 Mi1600 East Hill St
Signal Hill,  CA  90755
(562) 988-2278 2.90252
- 310 students | 2.90 Mi272 S Fries Ave l Los Angeles Harbor
Wilmington,  CA  90744
(310) 816-5700 2.90310
- 10,145 students | 3.50 Mi1111 Figueroa Place
Wilmington,  CA  90744
(310) 233-4000 3.5010,145
- 7,611 students | 5.80 Mi1111 East Artesia Blvd.
Compton,  CA  90221
(310) 900-1600 5.807,611
- 24,403 students | 5.80 Mi4901 E. Carson St.
Long Beach,  CA  90808
(562) 938-4111 5.8024,403
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.