- Wyotech-Long Beach offers career-oriented education in the automotive, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and health care career fields.Each of our programs meet industry specifications and standards. Through the use of industry-based advisory committees, employed graduate contacts, and faculty/industry interactions, WyoTech continually upgrades and modifies programs to enhance each graduateï¿½s employability. WyoTechï¿½s curricula allow students to concentrate exclusively on learning technical skills in diploma programs or to expand their education with associate degree programs. WyoTechï¿½s primary objectives are to impart specific knowledge and skills, to graduate each and every student who begins training, and to place them in their chosen fields. WyoTech Long Beachï¿½s Student Services Department assists students in searching for affordable rentals. The campus provides referrals for students in need of housing and is successful in helping students find compatible living arrangements.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Wyotech-Long Beach||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||10|
|Total Enrollment||1,136 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,136 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,882||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Wyotech-Long Beach is American University of Health Sciences (2.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 252 students | 2.90 Mi1600 East Hill St
Signal Hill,  CA  90755
- 310 students | 3.00 Mi272 S Fries Ave l Los Angeles Harbor
Wilmington,  CA  90744
- 10,145 students | 3.50 Mi1111 Figueroa Place
Wilmington,  CA  90744
- 7,611 students | 5.80 Mi1111 East Artesia Blvd.
Compton,  CA  90221
- 24,403 students | 5.80 Mi4901 E. Carson St.
Long Beach,  CA  90808
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.