Wilkes Community College
- As a public, two-year, "open door" institution, Wilkes Community College is committed to providing comprehensive education and educational support services for people in Wilkes, Ashe, and Alleghany counties and beyond. As a member of the North Carolina Community College System, the college seeks to enhance intellectual, economic, cultural, and social development through a variety of means, by providing quality education, training and retraining for the workforce, including basic skills education, occupational, technical, and pre-baccalaureate programs; support for economic development through services to business and industry, both public and private; and a variety of services and cultural activities that improve the quality of life.
- Enrollment: 2,435 students
- In-state tuition: $2,444
- Out-state tuition: $8,588
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 17%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Wilkes Community College cost?
Wilkes Community College's tuition is approximately $2,444 for In-State students and $8,588 for Out-State students.
What schools are Wilkes Community College often compared to?
Wilkes Community Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Surry Community College by visitors of our site.