Vatterott College-Spring Valley
- Vatterott works to promote a fresh kind of education: training you could use to change the direction of your life. Whether your plan is to become an IT professional or take your place in business operations, enroll in a diesel mechanics program or earn a diploma in paralegal studies, Vatterott can help prepare you for a new career path. The following are the award levels available at the various Vatterott locations. Please note that not all programs are available at all campuses. At Vatterott College, Vatterott Career College, Vatterott Education Center, Lï¿½Ecole Culinaire, or The Court Reporting Institute, you could earn a degree or diploma that could equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Through hands-on training from our instructors, flexible program hours and customized career service assistance, Vatterott can help you fit the education you need into your busy schedule.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Vatterott College-Spring Valley||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||145 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||145 students||477 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,292 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,300||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Spring Valley is Alegent Creighton Health School of Radiologic Technology (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22 students | 3.80 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
- 39 students | 5.10 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 720 students | 6.40 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
- 14,675 students | 8.80 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
- 14 students | 11.00 Mi8702 North 30th Street
Omaha,  NE  68112
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.