Vatterott College-Spring Valley (Closed 2016)
- Vatterott works to promote a fresh kind of education: training you could use to change the direction of your life. Whether your plan is to become an IT professional or take your place in business operations, enroll in a diesel mechanics program or earn a diploma in paralegal studies, Vatterott can help prepare you for a new career path. The following are the award levels available at the various Vatterott locations. Please note that not all programs are available at all campuses. At Vatterott College, Vatterott Career College, Vatterott Education Center, Lï¿½Ecole Culinaire, or The Court Reporting Institute, you could earn a degree or diploma that could equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Through hands-on training from our instructors, flexible program hours and customized career service assistance, Vatterott can help you fit the education you need into your busy schedule.
The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Vatterott College-Spring Valley||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||18 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Spring Valley is CHI Health School of Radiologic Technology (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15 students | 3.80 Mi6901 North 72nd St
Omaha,  NE  68122
(402) 572-3654 3.8015
- 39 students | 5.10 Mi10850 Emmet Street
Omaha,  NE  68164
(402) 898-1000 5.1039
- 332 students | 6.40 Mi5425 North 103rd Street
Omaha,  NE  68134
(402) 431-6100 6.40332
- 68 students | 8.50 Mi3604 Summit Plaza Drive
Bellevue,  NE  68123
(402) 972-4250 8.5068
- 14,913 students | 8.80 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
(531) 622-2400 8.8014,913
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.