National American University-Bellevue
National American University-Bellevue places among the top 20% of community colleges in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
|National American University-Bellevue||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||90%||90%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$24,619||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$10,500||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
The nearest community college to National American University-Bellevue is CHI Health School of Radiologic Technology (7.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15 students | 7.50 Mi6901 North 72nd St
Omaha,  NE  68122
(402) 572-3654 7.5015
- 14,913 students | 10.70 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
(531) 622-2400 10.7014,913
- 39 students | 11.90 Mi10850 Emmet Street
Omaha,  NE  68164
(402) 898-1000 11.9039
- 332 students | 12.80 Mi5425 North 103rd Street
Omaha,  NE  68134
(402) 431-6100 12.80332
- 5,962 students | 13.10 Mi2700 College Rd
Council Bluffs,  IA  51503
(712) 325-3200 13.105,962
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.