- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Vatterott College-Quincy||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||140 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||140 students||1,386 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,400||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Quincy is John Wood Community College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,923 students | 2.70 Mi1301 S 48th Street
Quincy,  IL  62305
- 51 students | 3.00 Mi700 State St
Quincy,  IL  62301
- 2,987 students | 60.40 Mi1500 West Agency Road
West Burlington,  IA  52655
- 5,431 students | 68.90 Mi101 College Ave
Moberly,  MO  65270
- 1,667 students | 78.60 Mi23235 North County 22
Canton,  IL  61520
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.