- The mission of Moberly Area Community College is to foster excellence in learning. As a publicly supported institution of higher education, MACC will provide open admission to educational programs and services that are geographically and financially accessible throughout northeast Missouri.
Moberly Area Community College serves 4,878 students (47% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is higher than the state community college average of 13:1.
Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 38%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 4,878 students
- In-state tuition: $4,170
- Out-state tuition: $5,820
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 17%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 346 teachers has grown by 121% over five years.
Moberly Area Community College
(MO) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Moberly Area Community College has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Moberly Area Community College diversity score of 0.30 is less than the state average of 0.56. The school's diversity has declined by 16% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $4,170 is less than the state average of $4,464. The in-state tuition has declined by 16% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $5,820 is less than the state average of $6,120. The out-state tuition has declined by 11% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- We are a strong and proud institution, founded in 1927, and thriving today as a college that truly cares about the students, faculty, and staff who together make this institution great. Our enrollment is approximately 4000 and we offer both day and evening classes, on-campus, off-campus, and dual credit in the area high schools; as well as a variety of support services--all designed to make the learning experience at MACC truly rewarding. Our emphasis is on low student-teacher ratios, individualized attention, and respect for the rich diversity of students we serve. As a progressive institution, we strive to provide the academic and technological services that our students need in order to be successful in the future. All two-year degree and one-year certificate programs are approved by the Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education. Specific programs within the College are approved by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (Division of Vocational and Adult Education), the Missouri State Board of Nursing, and the Missouri Department of Public Safety. MACC also offers courses and programs approved by the American Institute of Banking, the Missouri Department of Social Services and the American Management Association. Moberly Area Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Moberly Area Community College cost?
Moberly Area Community College's tuition is approximately $4,170 for In-State students and $5,820 for Out-State students.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.