- The mission of Moberly Area Community College is to foster excellence in learning. As a publicly supported institution of higher education, MACC will provide open admission to educational programs and services that are geographically and financially accessible throughout northeast Missouri.
- Enrollment: 4,878 students
- In-state tuition: $4,170
- Out-state tuition: $5,820
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 17%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We are a strong and proud institution, founded in 1927, and thriving today as a college that truly cares about the students, faculty, and staff who together make this institution great. Our enrollment is approximately 4000 and we offer both day and evening classes, on-campus, off-campus, and dual credit in the area high schools; as well as a variety of support services--all designed to make the learning experience at MACC truly rewarding. Our emphasis is on low student-teacher ratios, individualized attention, and respect for the rich diversity of students we serve. As a progressive institution, we strive to provide the academic and technological services that our students need in order to be successful in the future. All two-year degree and one-year certificate programs are approved by the Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education. Specific programs within the College are approved by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (Division of Vocational and Adult Education), the Missouri State Board of Nursing, and the Missouri Department of Public Safety. MACC also offers courses and programs approved by the American Institute of Banking, the Missouri Department of Social Services and the American Management Association. Moberly Area Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.