John Wood Community College
- Enrollment: 1,881 students
- In-state tuition: $7,290
- Out-state tuition: $7,290
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 9%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- John Wood Community College's main campus is located in Quincy, Illinois, in the heart of the midwest. Quincy is on the banks of the Mississippi River where it swings furthest to the west. It is located approximately 170 miles north of St. Louis, MO, and 105 miles west of Springfield, IL. To enhance accessibility, the College offers instruction through a variety of styles and locations. We have traditional classes offered in regular meetings in classrooms. We also have several alternative styles: Open Learning Centers offer a self-paced style of learning; and many courses and full associate degrees are offered online. Traditional courses, open learning courses, and interactive television courses can all be taken at our centers in Quincy, Pittsfield, Mt. Sterling, and the Ag Center near Perry. Often we hold courses in high schools throughout our district. Online courses can be completed anywhere you have access to a computer and the Internet. JWCC offers a variety of programs to help you achieve your dream. You can complete the first two years of a baccalaureate degree, acquire technical skills for entry into a career, improve skills needed for promotion and advancement in your job, or complete a high school equivalency diploma. Our modern campus in Quincy, innovative teaching, outreach services throughout the John Wood district, and extracurricular activities combine to provide you with a complete and excellent college experience. JWCC is a good place to start as you strive toward your educational goal and fulfill your dreams.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does John Wood Community College cost?
John Wood Community College's tuition is approximately $7,290 for In-State students and $7,290 for Out-State students.