Tel: (801) 392-1471
- Stevens-Henager College is distinguished as one of the oldest colleges in Utah and in the country. Established 115 years ago, it is the only career college that has trained generations of graduates for Utah jobs. Today, Stevens-Henager is still one of the very few Utah career colleges offering accredited Bachelor's and Occupational Associate's Degrees.
The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 36% over five years.
|Stevens-Henager College||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Other Health Professions Schools||Item not available|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||119 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Stevens-Henager College in Ogden, Utah has played a vital part in the education of the residents of Utah for 115 years. Founded in 1891 by Professor J.A. Smith, our college in Ogden has a proud heritage in the northern Utah community. Originally a business school, Stevens-Henager College in Ogden is now a career college offering bachelor's degrees in Accounting, Business Administration, and Technology. At Stevens-Henager College (SHC) you can complete your Associate's Degree in 20 months and your Bachelor's Degree in as few as 36 months. We offer degree programs in Medical Assisting, Surgical Technology, Business, Accounting, Networking and Information Systems, and Software and Mobile Applications Development. Our unique high-value programs prepare you with multiple skills so you can
acquire numerouscertifications and/or licenses within your field. Stevens-Henager College is accreditedby the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,929 students | 7.50 Mi95 North 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
(801) 524-8100 7.501,929
- 3,706 students | 10.60 Mi550 E 300 S
Kaysville, UT 84037
(801) 593-2500 10.603,706
- 509 students | 13.50 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801) 713-0915 13.50509
- 262 students | 13.80 Mi915 N 400 W
Layton, UT 84041
(801) 546-7500 13.80262
- 29,517 students | 14.10 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801) 957-4111 14.1029,517
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.