Eagle Gate College-Layton
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Eagle Gate College-Layton||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||217 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||91 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||126 students||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2008)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,700||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Eagle Gate College-Layton is Broadview University-Layton (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 126 students | 0.50 Mi869 West Hill Field Road
Layton,  UT  84041
- 529 students | 2.20 Mi300 N. Coit Road, Suite 300
Richardson,  TX  75080
- 3,345 students | 3.90 Mi550 E 300 S
Kaysville,  UT  84037
- 205 students | 11.20 Mi1350 W. 1890 S.
Ogden,  UT  84401
- 2,615 students | 13.10 Mi200 N Washington Blvd
Ogden,  UT  84404
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.