Eagle Gate College-Layton
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Eagle Gate College-Layton||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||217 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||91 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||126 students||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2008)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,700||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Eagle Gate College-Layton is Broadview University-Layton (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 126 students | 0.50 Mi869 West Hill Field Road
Layton,  UT  84041
- 529 students | 2.20 Mi300 N. Coit Road, Suite 300
Richardson,  TX  75080
- 3,345 students | 3.90 Mi550 E 300 S
Kaysville,  UT  84037
- 205 students | 11.20 Mi1350 W. 1890 S.
Ogden,  UT  84401
- 2,615 students | 13.10 Mi200 N Washington Blvd
Ogden,  UT  84404
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.