University of Puerto Rico-Utuado
University of Puerto Rico-Utuado places among the top 20% of community colleges in Puerto Rico for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Selectivity Lowest acceptance rates
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 72 teachers has declined by 32% over five years.
|University of Puerto Rico-Utuado||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||72 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,385 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,301 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||84 students||138 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,400||$20,700|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to University of Puerto Rico-Utuado is ICPR Junior College-Arecibo (6.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 576 students | 6.90 Mi20 San Patricio
Arecibo,  PR  00614
- 1,460 students | 10.50 MiArecibo Centro Plz Ave Manuel Perez Aviles
Arecibo,  PR  00612
- 701 students | 16.70 MiUrb Industrial Reparada Marginal St Lot 2
Ponce,  PR  00732
- 407 students | 16.90 Mi3 Betances St
Yauco,  PR  00698
- 601 students | 17.40 Mi4820 Candido Hoyos Urb. Perla Del Sur
Ponce,  PR  00717
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.