ICPR Junior College-Arecibo
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 15% over five years.
|ICPR Junior College-Arecibo||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||576 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||510 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||66 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$17,700||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 601 students | 11.00 Mi4820 Candido Hoyos Urb. Perla Del Sur
Ponce,  PR  00717
- 2,607 students | 11.00 Mi1213 Acacia Street Villa Flores Urb
Ponce,  PR  00716
- 713 students | 23.90 MiState Road 2 Km.47.3
Manati,  PR  00674
- 490 students | 29.50 Mi80 West McKinley St
Mayaguez,  PR  00681
- 662 students | 39.80 MiUrb. Vives, Final
Guayama,  PR  00785
June 20, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 20, 2018
Community college graduation rates may appear to be in dire straits, but what are the real numbers? Could it be that the “successful” students who transfer to four-year universities are considered community college “drop outs” statistically?
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.