ICPR Junior College-Arecibo
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ICPR Junior College-Arecibo||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||576 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||510 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||66 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$17,700||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ICPR Junior College-Arecibo is National University College-Arecibo (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,460 students | 3.10 MiArecibo Centro Plz Ave Manuel Perez Aviles
Arecibo,  PR  00612
- 1,363 students | 12.10 MiPaseo de La Atenas #101
Manati,  PR  00674
- 713 students | 12.10 MiState Road 2 Km.47.3
Manati,  PR  00674
- 1,385 students | 12.50 MiCarr. # 10 Km. 52.2
Utuado,  PR  00641
- 407 students | 28.30 Mi3 Betances St
Yauco,  PR  00698
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.