Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Guayama
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Guayama||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||56 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||662 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||624 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||38 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,400||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Guayama is Columbia Central University-Yauco (5.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 407 students | 5.20 Mi3 Betances St
Yauco,  PR  00698
(787) 856-0845 5.20407
- 701 students | 12.00 MiUrb Industrial Reparada Marginal St Lot 2
Ponce,  PR  00732
(787) 840-2549 12.00701
- 601 students | 12.40 Mi4820 Candido Hoyos Urb. Perla Del Sur
Ponce,  PR  00717
(787) 843-1305 12.40601
- 2,607 students | 12.50 Mi1213 Acacia Street Villa Flores Urb
Ponce,  PR  00716
(787) 848-1589 12.502,607
- 1,385 students | 17.20 MiCarr. # 10 Km. 52.2
Utuado,  PR  00641
(787) 894-2828 17.201,385
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.