Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Guayama
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Guayama||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||56 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||662 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||624 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||38 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,400||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Guayama is Columbia Central University-Yauco (5.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 407 students | 5.20 Mi3 Betances St
Yauco,  PR  00698
(787) 856-0845 5.20407
- 701 students | 12.00 MiUrb Industrial Reparada Marginal St Lot 2
Ponce,  PR  00732
(787) 840-2549 12.00701
- 601 students | 12.40 Mi4820 Candido Hoyos Urb. Perla Del Sur
Ponce,  PR  00717
(787) 843-1305 12.40601
- 2,607 students | 12.50 Mi1213 Acacia Street Villa Flores Urb
Ponce,  PR  00716
(787) 848-1589 12.502,607
- 1,385 students | 17.20 MiCarr. # 10 Km. 52.2
Utuado,  PR  00641
(787) 894-2828 17.201,385
Even more midnight classes are launching at community college campuses across the country this year, in hopes of working around the demanding schedules of their students.
Short-Term Commitment – Long-Term Benefits: Three Study-Abroad Options for Community College Students
While study abroad has long been considered an option only for students at four-year colleges and universities, there are actually many options for community college students who would like to experience studying in another country.
What is the latest on four-year degree programs at community colleges? We look at some of the states entering into this relatively new frontier, and why some are having a tough time selling the idea.