Columbia Central University-Yauco
Columbia Central University-Yauco ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Puerto Rico for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 55% over five years.
|Columbia Central University-Yauco||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Other Health Professions Schools||Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||42 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Columbia Central University-Yauco is Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Guayama (5.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 498 students | 5.20 MiUrb. Vives, Final Calle Paseo #2
Guayama, PR 00784
(787) 864-0354 5.20498
- 842 students | 16.90 MiCarr. # 10 Km. 52.2
Utuado, PR 00641
(787) 894-2828 16.90842
- 430 students | 17.20 Mi4820 Candido Hoyos Urb. Perla Del Sur
Ponce, PR 00717
(787) 843-1305 17.20430
- 2,607 students | 17.40 Mi1213 Acacia Street Villa Flores Urb
Ponce, PR 00716
(787) 848-1589 17.402,607
- 1,105 students | 19.60 MiBetances # 49
San Sebastian, PR 00685
(787) 896-2137 19.601,105
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?