Bais Binyomin Academy
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bais Binyomin Academy||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||61 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||61 students||971 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||100||204|
|% Non Resident races|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bais Binyomin Academy is University of Connecticut-Stamford (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,485 students | 0.50 MiOne University Place
Stamford,  CT  06901
- 6,363 students | 5.20 Mi188 Richards Avenue
Norwalk,  CT  06854
- 625 students | 12.30 Mi99 church street
White Plains,  NY  10601
- 916 students | 13.20 Mi325 Central Ave
White Plains,  NY  10606
- 13,916 students | 13.30 Mi75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla,  NY  10595
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.