Bais Binyomin Academy
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has declined by 40% over five years.
|Bais Binyomin Academy||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||61 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||61 students||971 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||100||204|
|% Non Resident races|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,485 students | 0.50 MiOne University Place
Stamford,  CT  06901
- 6,363 students | 5.20 Mi188 Richards Avenue
Norwalk,  CT  06854
- 625 students | 12.30 Mi99 church street
White Plains,  NY  10601
- 1,021 students | 13.20 Mi325 Central Ave
White Plains,  NY  10606
- 13,916 students | 13.30 Mi75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla,  NY  10595
May 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.
May 10, 2018
We’ll explore various degree programs for shy individuals who prefer to work independently, rather than in a team environment.
May 10, 2018
With more community colleges offering bachelor's degrees, the choices in getting a BA or BS are growing quickly. Learn about new bachelor's degrees you can obtain at community colleges, ranging from nursing to electrical engineering and every subject in between.