Bais Binyomin Academy
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bais Binyomin Academy||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||61 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||61 students||971 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||100||204|
|% Non Resident races|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bais Binyomin Academy is University of Connecticut-Stamford (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,485 students | 0.50 MiOne University Place
Stamford,  CT  06901
- 6,363 students | 5.20 Mi188 Richards Avenue
Norwalk,  CT  06854
- 625 students | 12.30 Mi99 church street
White Plains,  NY  10601
- 916 students | 13.20 Mi325 Central Ave
White Plains,  NY  10606
- 13,916 students | 13.30 Mi75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla,  NY  10595
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.