The College of Westchester
The teacher population of 50 teachers has declined by 32% over five years.
|The College of Westchester||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||50 staff||88 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The College of Westchester (CW) offers degree programs that are conveniently tailored to your academic needs. Programs are offered in the areas of Accounting, Business Management/Marketing, Computer Networking, Digital Media, and Allied Health. The College of Westchester is a career college where the vast majority of your courses are directly related to your major field of study. You can earn a bachelor's degree in as little as 3 years or an associate degree in as little as 19 months. In a short certificate program, you can obtain specialized job skills to jump-start or up-grade your career. These short programs are popular among students who already have some advanced skills or education and those who want to be employable and promotable in the shortest possible time. The College of Westchester is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The college is authorized by the Board of Regents of the State of New York to confer the Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), the Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) and Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degrees.
The nearest community college to The College of Westchester is Berkeley college (White plains) (0.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 625 students | 0.90 Mi99 church street
White Plains, NY 10601
(914) 694-1122 0.90625
- 11,535 students | 2.20 Mi75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla, NY 10595
(914) 606-6600 2.2011,535
- 107 students | 6.90 Mi967 North Broadway-Andrus Pavillion-Saint John's Riverside, HOSP
Yonkers, NY 10701
(914) 964-4296 6.90107
- 2,157 students | 8.50 Mi434 Main Street
New Rochelle, NY 10801
- 148 students | 8.90 Mi53 Valentine Street
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
(914) 361-6537 8.90148
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.