- The College of Westchester is dedicated to providing you with the outstanding, career-focused education you want in order to embrace a rewarding future.
The College of Westchester serves 934 students (74% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is lower than the state community college average of 10:1.
Minority enrollment is 89% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 57%.
- Enrollment: 934 students
- Private-state tuition: $21,015
- Acceptance Rate: 88%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 89%
- Source: Verified school update
The teacher population of 115 teachers has grown by 121% over five years.
The College of Westchester
(NY) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of The College of Westchester has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The The College of Westchester diversity score of 0.63 is less than the state average of 0.72. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $21,015 is more than the state average of $16,456. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- The College of Westchester (CW) offers degree programs that are conveniently tailored to your academic needs. Programs are offered in the areas of Accounting, Business Management/Marketing, Computer Networking, Digital Media, and Allied Health. The College of Westchester is a career college where the vast majority of your courses are directly related to your major field of study. You can earn a bachelor's degree in as little as 3 years or an associate degree in as little as 19 months. In a short certificate program, you can obtain specialized job skills to jump-start or up-grade your career. These short programs are popular among students who already have some advanced skills or education and those who want to be employable and promotable in the shortest possible time. The College of Westchester is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The college is authorized by the Board of Regents of the State of New York to confer the Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), the Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) and Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The College of Westchester cost?
The College of Westchester's private state tuition is approximately $21,015.
What is the acceptance rate of The College of Westchester?
The acceptance rate of The College of Westchester is 88%, which is higher than the state average of 72%.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.