- As a public, comprehensive two-year institution dedicated to providing affordable, accessible education, we work within an ever-changing environment to prepare students for transfer to four-year institutions; prepare students for success in college and in the workforce; provide enrichment and lifelong learning opportunities; augment learning through the integration and application of emerging technologies; prepare students to live and work in a global society; play an active role in economic development; and enhance the quality of life for residents of Ulster County.
- Enrollment: 3,089 students
- In-state tuition: $4,942
- Out-state tuition: $9,162
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 28%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Ulster County Community College, a dynamic, comprehensive community college, located in the heart of the Hudson River Valley, serves over 11,000 credit and noncredit students each year. SUNY Ulster is a student-centered community college providing innovation and excellence in learning. SUNY Ulster offers over 45 different degree, diploma and certificate programs. Each year, during the break between Fall and Spring semesters, we offer a number of one to three credit courses that you can complete in three weeks. SUNY Ulster offers the opportunity for you to complete studies for many careers or to enter fields which require additional education beyond graduation from SUNY Ulster. SUNY Ulster is a unit of the State University of New York (SUNY), and is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. At SUNY Ulster, there's more to life than language courses, library assignments, and logarithms. There are student activities, clubs, special events, and opportunities to serve in student and college governance...something for you, no matter what your interest beyond the classroom.