Ulster County Community College
- As a public, comprehensive two-year institution dedicated to providing affordable, accessible education, we work within an ever-changing environment to prepare students for transfer to four-year institutions; prepare students for success in college and in the workforce; provide enrichment and lifelong learning opportunities; augment learning through the integration and application of emerging technologies; prepare students to live and work in a global society; play an active role in economic development; and enhance the quality of life for residents of Ulster County.
- The teacher population of 125 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ulster County Community College||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||125 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,594 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,584 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,010 students||538 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,100||$35,200|
- Ulster County Community College, a dynamic, comprehensive community college, located in the heart of the Hudson River Valley, serves over 11,000 credit and noncredit students each year. SUNY Ulster is a student-centered community college providing innovation and excellence in learning. SUNY Ulster offers over 45 different degree, diploma and certificate programs. Each year, during the break between Fall and Spring semesters, we offer a number of one to three credit courses that you can complete in three weeks. SUNY Ulster offers the opportunity for you to complete studies for many careers or to enter fields which require additional education beyond graduation from SUNY Ulster. SUNY Ulster is a unit of the State University of New York (SUNY), and is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. At SUNY Ulster, there's more to life than language courses, library assignments, and logarithms. There are student activities, clubs, special events, and opportunities to serve in student and college governance...something for you, no matter what your interest beyond the classroom.
- The nearest community college to Ulster County Community College is Dutchess Community College (14.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,905 students | 14.60 Mi53 Pendell Rd
Poughkeepsie,  NY  12601
- 1,558 students | 28.10 Mi112 College Road
Loch Sheldrake,  NY  12759
- 2,047 students | 30.70 Mi4400 Route 23
Hudson,  NY  12534
- 6,754 students | 32.40 Mi115 South St
Middletown,  NY  10940
- 329 students | 45.50 Mi84 Alford Road
Great Barrington,  MA  01230