Orange County Community College
- SUNY Orange, with campuses in Middletown and Newburgh, offers programs of study leading to several transfer and career degrees. The College is a memberof the Hudson Valley Educational Cosortium, which provides studens with additional degree program sin the areas of innovative technology.
- Enrollment: 5,862 students
- In-state tuition: $5,376
- Out-state tuition: $10,752
- Acceptance Rate: 90%
- Student:teacher ratio: 23:1
- Minority enrollment: 48%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
All 4 Jesus Campus Fellowship, Apprentice Players, Architectural Club, Biology Club, BOA (Board of Activities), Bridges Club, Business Club, C.O.T.A, Chemistry Club, Criminal Justice Club, Future Teachers of America, Magic the Gathering Club, Med Lab Tech Society, Nursing Club, Outdoors Club, Parent's Club, PTA Club, Rad Tech Club, SADHA, SAGA (Sexuality and Gender Alliance), Student Senate, Student Veterans of America
- Founded 1950, Orange County Community College is a two-year institution of higher education established by the authority of the State of New York and sponsored by the County of Orange. At SUNY Orange, you'll find an academic environment ideally suited for your personal and professional goals. SUNY Orange offers 44 academic programs in areas such as Business, The Health Professions, Liberal Arts, and Technology. Whether you are looking to develop your career skills or transfer to a four-year institution, we are confident that a SUNY Orange education can start you on the road to success. The Middletown campus is located in Middletown, midway between the Hudson and Delaware Rivers at the foot of the Catskill Mountains. The 37-acre former estate features 40,000 square feet of classrooms, laboratories, lecture halls, offices, a swimming pool, gymnasium, library and learning resource center. SUNY Orange offers three two-year associate degree programs. The AA and AS degree are for students interested in transferring to four-year institutions. The AAS degree is designed to prepare students for work in a number of career fields. One-year certificates are also available. The college is accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Orange County Community College cost?
Orange County Community College's tuition is approximately $5,376 for In-State students and $10,752 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Orange County Community College?
The acceptance rate of Orange County Community College is 90%, which is higher than the state average of 72%.
What sports does Orange County Community College offer?
Orange County Community College offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
What is Orange County Community College's ranking?
Orange County Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in New York for: Largest student body.