Top Westchester County Community Colleges
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 6 top community colleges in Westchester County, New York, serving 15,550 students.
- The average community college acceptance rate in New York is 67% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 64% of the student body (majority Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 25:1.
Top Westchester County Community Colleges (2020-21)
- College Location Students
- 99 church street
White Plains,  NY 10601
- 967 North Broadway-Andrus Pavillion-Saint John's Riverside, HOSP
Yonkers,  NY 10701
- 325 Central Ave
White Plains,  NY 10606
- 434 Main Street
New Rochelle,  NY 10801
- 53 Valentine St
Mount Vernon,  NY 10550
- 75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla,  NY 10595
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.