Top Westchester County Community Colleges
- For the 2020 school year, there are 6 top community colleges in Westchester County, New York, serving 15,550 students.
- Westchester County, NY community colleges have a diversity score of 0.51, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 64% of the student body (majority Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 25:1.
Top Westchester County Community Colleges (2020)
- College Location Students
- 99 church street
White Plains,  NY 10601
- 967 North Broadway-Andrus Pavillion-Saint John's Riverside, HOSP
Yonkers,  NY 10701
- 325 Central Ave
White Plains,  NY 10606
- 434 Main Street
New Rochelle,  NY 10801
- 53 Valentine St
Mount Vernon,  NY 10550
- 75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla,  NY 10595
Community colleges usually admit every applicant – but some may just reject you if you are too young. Learn about the controversy that surrounds community colleges and younger students.
College is expensive. There is no way around it. But you can save money by attending community college as long as you avoid these top six financial aid mistakes.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.