Stevens - The Institute of Business & Arts
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 28% over five years.
|Stevens - The Institute of Business & Arts||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||172 students||1,147 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||124 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||48 students||633 students|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.45||0.51|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,000||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Stevens Institute of Business & Arts (SIBA) offers a wide variety of programs to study. We offer a 36 month Bachelors' Degree program in Interior Design, Business Administration, Paralegal Studies and Retail Management / Fashion Merchandising. We offer 18 month Associate of Applied Science Degrees in Tourism and Hospitality Management, Interior Design, Business Administration,Paralegal Studies, and Retail Management/Fashion Merchandising. Our average class size is 10-15 students, which allows for plenty of interaction among classmates and instructors. Each faculty member holds a degree related to the classes they teach, and they possess valuable practical experience in their fields. The placement rate for the college's graduates is 90%-100%. Stevens - The Institute of Business & Arts also helps its graduates set up job interviews and instructs them on setting goals, writing resumes, interview skills, and helps them develop professionalism in dress and attitude. Siba is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, Associate in Applied Science degrees and Bachelor of Science and Arts degrees. We have rolling applications/enrollments and applicants must have a high school diploma or a state GED.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,851 students | 2.90 Mi4431 Finney Ave
Saint Louis,  MO  63113
- 305 students | 3.20 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
- 21,218 students | 4.20 Mi300 South Broadway
Saint Louis,  MO  63102
- 586 students | 7.30 Mi1405 South Hanley Road
Saint Louis,  MO  63144
- 1,287 students | 8.60 Mi8580 Evans Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63134
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.