Stevens-The Institute Of Business & Arts Photo #3 - Our campus on Washington Ave. in downtown St. Louis.
Stevens-The Institute Of Business & Arts Photo #4 - Interior Design students craft their senior portfolios.
Stevens-The Institute Of Business & Arts Photo #5 - Graphic Design students present ideas to a marketing firm in St. Louis.
Stevens-The Institute Of Business & Arts Photo #6 - Retail Management/Fashion Merchandising students create window designs for visual merchandising.
- Stevens - The Institute of Business & Arts (Siba) got it`s start as Patricia Stevens College in 1947. Our campus at 1521 Washington Avenue is located in the heart of St. Louis` revitalized Garment District. Our building was constructed in 1917 for the George E Keith shoe factory.Since our start more than 70 years ago, Siba has been committed to offering small class sizes, individual attention, and expert instructors. Our nurturing environment and adaptability help you develop the skills today`s employers seek in graduates. We strive to make our community accessible to students of all backgrounds by offering a variety of financial aid options. Since our establishment, we have been dedicated to strengthening our region with a committed presence downtown and exceptional graduates.
Stevens-The Institute Of Business & Arts serves 109 students (44% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is lower than the state community college average of 13:1.
Minority enrollment is 74% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 38%.
- Enrollment: 109 students
- Private-state tuition: $14,580
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 74%
- Source: Verified school update
The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 40% over five years.
Stevens-The Institute Of Business & Arts
(MO) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Stevens-The Institute Of Business & Arts has declined by 9% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five years.
The Stevens-The Institute Of Business & Arts diversity score of 0.63 is more than the state average of 0.56. The school's diversity has grown by 27% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $14,580 is more than the state average of $14,548. The private state tuition has grown by 14% over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Stevens Institute of Business & Arts (SIBA) offers a wide variety of programs to study. We offer a 36 month Bachelors' Degree program in Interior Design, Business Administration, Paralegal Studies and Retail Management / Fashion Merchandising. We offer 18 month Associate of Applied Science Degrees in Tourism and Hospitality Management, Interior Design, Business Administration,Paralegal Studies, and Retail Management/Fashion Merchandising. Our average class size is 10-15 students, which allows for plenty of interaction among classmates and instructors. Each faculty member holds a degree related to the classes they teach, and they possess valuable practical experience in their fields. The placement rate for the college's graduates is 90%-100%. Stevens - The Institute of Business & Arts also helps its graduates set up job interviews and instructs them on setting goals, writing resumes, interview skills, and helps them develop professionalism in dress and attitude. Siba is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, Associate in Applied Science degrees and Bachelor of Science and Arts degrees. We have rolling applications/enrollments and applicants must have a high school diploma or a state GED.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Stevens-The Institute Of Business & Arts cost?
Stevens-The Institute Of Business & Arts's private state tuition is approximately $14,580.
What is the acceptance rate of Stevens-The Institute Of Business & Arts?
The acceptance rate of Stevens-The Institute Of Business & Arts is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 90%.
Want to Lose Weight? How Your Community College Can Help
If you are looking to shed extra weight, your best source of support may be your community college. Learn about dieting programs, support groups, and even classes to help you get healthy.
How Community Colleges are Inspiring Young Girls to Soar to Success
Learn about how community colleges are introducing programs that inspire young girls to achieve more academically, socially, and emotionally.
July 16, 2023Careers: Sustainable Agriculture
Discover the promising world of sustainable agriculture and explore the diverse careers it offers for those passionate about building a greener future. From eco-friendly farming practices and cutting-edge agri-tech to impactful roles in supply chain management and impact investment, this article sheds light on how professionals in sustainable agriculture are shaping a more sustainable and resilient global food system.