Stevens-Henager College (West Haven)
- Stevens-Henager College is distinguished as one of the oldest colleges in Utah and in the country. Established 115 years ago, it is the only career college that has trained generations of graduates for Utah jobs. Today, Stevens-Henager is still one of the very few Utah career colleges offering accredited Bachelor's and Occupational Associate's Degrees.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 41% over five years.
|Stevens-Henager College (West Haven)||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||24 staff|
|Total Enrollment||321 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||321 students||270 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,600||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Stevens Henager College in Ogden, Utah has played a vital part in the education of the residents of Utah for 115 years. Founded in 1891 by Professor J.A. Smith, our college in Ogden has a proud heritage in the northern Utah community. Originally a business school, Stevens Henager College in Ogden is now a senior college offering bachelor's degrees in Accounting, Business Administration, and Computer Science. Ogden is the original location for the college, which now has locations in Provo, Murray, Salt Lake City, and Logan, Utah and in Boise, Idaho. Stevens-Henager College has five campuses in Utah: Salt Lake City - Downtown, Salt Lake City-Murray, Provo/Orem, Ogden, Logan and one in Boise, Idaho. At Stevens-Henager College (SHC) you can complete your Associate's Degree in 15 months and your Bachelor's Degree in only 30 months. We offer accelerated degree programs in Medical Assisting, Respiratory Therapy, Healthcare Administration, Surgical Technology, Management, Business, Accounting, Computer Networking, Computer Programming, Computer Science, and Graphic Arts. Our unique high-value programs prepare you with multiple skills so you can acquire numerous certifications and/or licenses within your field. Stevens-Henager College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,615 students | 3.10 Mi200 N Washington Blvd
Ogden,  UT  84404
- 266 students | 9.10 Mi1785 East 1450 South, Suite 300
Clearfield,  UT  84015
- 217 students | 11.20 Mi915 N 400 W
Layton,  UT  84041
- 126 students | 11.50 Mi869 West Hill Field Road
Layton,  UT  84041
- 3,345 students | 14.70 Mi550 E 300 S
Kaysville,  UT  84037
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!