Tel: (801) 281-7620
- The Stevens-Henager Salt Lake City/Murray campus was established in August 1999, and has earned a reputation for producing competent, professional graduates who are prepared for the many opportunities Salt Lake City has to offer. In fact, US News and World Report recently called Utah "a veritable job machine," observing that "Utah is emerging as one of the nation's premier high-tech meccas," with more software enterprises than California's Silicon Valley and one of the nation's largest concentrations of biotech companies. At Stevens-Henager College, our mission is to provide the real-world knowledge and skills necessary to start a career in today's marketplace. We strive to ensure that our students achieve success in our career training programs and that their success will culminate in entry-level or mid-level employment or advancement in their current career field. We do this by assisting our students through the practical challenges encountered in the workplace and providing them with degree programs that can help them gain a greater understanding of their field, so they can achieve a rewarding career.
The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Stevens-Henager College||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Master's Colleges & Universities: Small Programs||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||43 staff||26 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Stevens-Henager College is Eagle Gate College-Murray (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 237 students | 0.70 Mi5588 South Green Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801) 333-8100 0.70237
- 29,156 students | 2.20 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801) 957-4111 2.2029,156
- 480 students | 2.40 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801) 713-0915 2.40480
- 69 students | 4.00 Mi1902 W 7800 S
West Jordan, UT 84088
(385) 501-4803 4.0069
- 1,996 students | 7.70 Mi95 North 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
(801) 524-8100 7.701,996
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?