Stevens-Henager College (Murray)
- The Stevens-Henager Salt Lake City/Murray campus was established in August 1999, and has earned a reputation for producing competent, professional graduates who are prepared for the many opportunities Salt Lake City has to offer. In fact, US News and World Report recently called Utah "a veritable job machine," observing that "Utah is emerging as one of the nation's premier high-tech meccas," with more software enterprises than California's Silicon Valley and one of the nation's largest concentrations of biotech companies. At Stevens-Henager College, our mission is to provide the real-world knowledge and skills necessary to start a career in today's marketplace. We strive to ensure that our students achieve success in our career training programs and that their success will culminate in entry-level or mid-level employment or advancement in their current career field. We do this by assisting our students through the practical challenges encountered in the workplace and providing them with degree programs that can help them gain a greater understanding of their field, so they can achieve a rewarding career.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Stevens-Henager College (Murray)||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||43 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,692 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,692 students||270 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,648 students||270 students|
|# Graduate Students||44 students||44 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,600||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Stevens-Henager College (Murray) is Eagle Gate College-Murray (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 329 students | 0.70 Mi5588 South Green Street
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
- 30,248 students | 2.00 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
- 371 students | 2.40 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City,  UT  84107
- 219 students | 4.00 Mi1902 W 7800 S
West Jordan,  UT  84088
- 217 students | 4.40 Mi3280 W 3500 S
West Valley City,  UT  84119
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.