Eagle Gate College-Murray
Tel: (801) 333-8100
- Eagle Gate College is a leader in career education in Utah. Our mission is to help you attain a rewarding career through student-centered training and education of the highest quality. We're accomplishing this mission by teaching the skills that apply directly to the marketplace and that employers want to hire. In today's job market, college graduates with career specific skills are in demand. Eagle Gate College's programs are developed with industry professionals who assist us with curriculum development and also recruit our graduates. You'll receive hands-on learning in the classroom that proves your skills and reduces the need for on-the-job training. Eagle Gate College offers degrees and certifications that can be earned entirely online so that earning your education is on your time. Our accelerated programs make it easy to finish quickly and our accredited programs teach you the skills you need to begin your career with confidence.
The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 62% over five years.
|Eagle Gate College-Murray||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||26 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Eagle Gate College-Murray is Stevens-Henager College (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 399 students | 0.70 Mi383 W Vine St
Murray, UT 84123
(801) 281-7620 0.70399
- 29,156 students | 2.50 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801) 957-4111 2.5029,156
- 480 students | 3.00 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801) 713-0915 3.00480
- 69 students | 3.40 Mi1902 W 7800 S
West Jordan, UT 84088
(385) 501-4803 3.4069
- 234 students | 8.00 Mi121 Election Rd Ste 300
Draper, UT 84020
(801) 601-5000 8.00234
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?