Eagle Gate College-Murray
Tel: (801) 333-8100
- Eagle Gate College is a leader in career education in Utah. Our mission is to help you attain a rewarding career through student-centered training and education of the highest quality. We're accomplishing this mission by teaching the skills that apply directly to the marketplace and that employers want to hire. In today's job market, college graduates with career specific skills are in demand. Eagle Gate College's programs are developed with industry professionals who assist us with curriculum development and also recruit our graduates. You'll receive hands-on learning in the classroom that proves your skills and reduces the need for on-the-job training. Eagle Gate College offers degrees and certifications that can be earned entirely online so that earning your education is on your time. Our accelerated programs make it easy to finish quickly and our accredited programs teach you the skills you need to begin your career with confidence.
The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 44% over five years.
|Eagle Gate College-Murray||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Item not available|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||119 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Eagle Gate College-Murray is Stevens-Henager College (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 260 students | 0.70 Mi383 W Vine St
Murray, UT 84123
(801) 281-7620 0.70260
- 29,517 students | 2.50 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801) 957-4111 2.5029,517
- 509 students | 3.00 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801) 713-0915 3.00509
- 202 students | 3.40 Mi1902 W 7800 S
West Jordan, UT 84088
(385) 501-4803 3.40202
- 1,064 students | 8.40 Mi12257 South Business Park Drive-Ste 100
Draper, UT 84020
(801) 816-1444 8.401,064
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.