Eagle Gate College-Murray
Tel: (801) 333-8100
- Eagle Gate College is a leader in career education in Utah. Our mission is to help you attain a rewarding career through student-centered training and education of the highest quality. We're accomplishing this mission by teaching the skills that apply directly to the marketplace and that employers want to hire. In today's job market, college graduates with career specific skills are in demand. Eagle Gate College's programs are developed with industry professionals who assist us with curriculum development and also recruit our graduates. You'll receive hands-on learning in the classroom that proves your skills and reduces the need for on-the-job training. Eagle Gate College offers degrees and certifications that can be earned entirely online so that earning your education is on your time. Our accelerated programs make it easy to finish quickly and our accredited programs teach you the skills you need to begin your career with confidence.
The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 62% over five years.
|Eagle Gate College-Murray||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||34 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
The nearest community college to Eagle Gate College-Murray is Salt Lake Community College (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 30,248 students | 2.50 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
(801) 957-4111 2.5030,248
- 371 students | 3.00 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City,  UT  84107
(801) 713-0915 3.00371
- 219 students | 3.40 Mi1902 W 7800 S
West Jordan,  UT  84088
(801) 304-4224 3.40219
- 217 students | 4.70 Mi3280 W 3500 S
West Valley City,  UT  84119
(801) 840-4800 4.70217
- 234 students | 8.00 Mi121 Election Rd Ste 300
Draper,  UT  84020
(801) 601-5000 8.00234
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
A new report from the American Association of University Women found that the primary barrier facing women in community colleges today is decreasing access to affordable childcare. What can community colleges do to remove the barrier?
The microbrewing industry is growing tremendously, and now aspiring beer brewers can get the training they need starting at community college.