Eagle Gate College-Murray
- Eagle Gate College is a leader in career education in Utah. Our mission is to help you attain a rewarding career through student-centered training and education of the highest quality. We're accomplishing this mission by teaching the skills that apply directly to the marketplace and that employers want to hire. In today's job market, college graduates with career specific skills are in demand. Eagle Gate College's programs are developed with industry professionals who assist us with curriculum development and also recruit our graduates. You'll receive hands-on learning in the classroom that proves your skills and reduces the need for on-the-job training. Eagle Gate College offers degrees and certifications that can be earned entirely online so that earning your education is on your time. Our accelerated programs make it easy to finish quickly and our accredited programs teach you the skills you need to begin your career with confidence.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 87% over five years.
|Eagle Gate College-Murray||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||329 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||329 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,700||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Eagle Gate College-Murray is Stevens-Henager College (Murray) (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,692 students | 0.70 Mi383 W Vine St
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
- 30,248 students | 2.30 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
- 371 students | 3.00 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City,  UT  84107
- 219 students | 3.50 Mi1902 W 7800 S
West Jordan,  UT  84088
- 217 students | 4.80 Mi3280 W 3500 S
West Valley City,  UT  84119
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.