Eagle Gate College-Murray
- Eagle Gate College is a leader in career education in Utah. Our mission is to help you attain a rewarding career through student-centered training and education of the highest quality. We're accomplishing this mission by teaching the skills that apply directly to the marketplace and that employers want to hire. In today's job market, college graduates with career specific skills are in demand. Eagle Gate College's programs are developed with industry professionals who assist us with curriculum development and also recruit our graduates. You'll receive hands-on learning in the classroom that proves your skills and reduces the need for on-the-job training. Eagle Gate College offers degrees and certifications that can be earned entirely online so that earning your education is on your time. Our accelerated programs make it easy to finish quickly and our accredited programs teach you the skills you need to begin your career with confidence.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 62% over five years.
|Eagle Gate College-Murray||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||205 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||205 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,700||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Eagle Gate College-Murray is Salt Lake Community College (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 30,248 students | 2.50 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
- 371 students | 3.00 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City,  UT  84107
- 219 students | 3.40 Mi1902 W 7800 S
West Jordan,  UT  84088
- 217 students | 4.70 Mi3280 W 3500 S
West Valley City,  UT  84119
- 234 students | 8.00 Mi121 Election Rd Ste 300
Draper,  UT  84020
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.