Eagle Gate College-Murray
- Eagle Gate College is a leader in career education in Utah. Our mission is to help you attain a rewarding career through student-centered training and education of the highest quality. We're accomplishing this mission by teaching the skills that apply directly to the marketplace and that employers want to hire. In today's job market, college graduates with career specific skills are in demand. Eagle Gate College's programs are developed with industry professionals who assist us with curriculum development and also recruit our graduates. You'll receive hands-on learning in the classroom that proves your skills and reduces the need for on-the-job training. Eagle Gate College offers degrees and certifications that can be earned entirely online so that earning your education is on your time. Our accelerated programs make it easy to finish quickly and our accredited programs teach you the skills you need to begin your career with confidence.
Eagle Gate College-Murray serves 271 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is lower than the state community college average of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 29% of the student body (majority Hispanic and American), which is more than the state average of 23%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 271 students
- In-state tuition: $14,880
- Out-state tuition: $14,880
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 29%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Eagle Gate College-Murray ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 62% over five years.
Eagle Gate College-Murray
(UT) Community College Avg.
Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)
Less than 2 yrs
Four or more years
The student population of Eagle Gate College-Murray has grown by 20% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five years.
The Eagle Gate College-Murray diversity score of 0.48 is more than the state average of 0.39. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $14,880 is more than the state average of $4,544. The in-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $14,880 is more than the state average of $13,647. The out-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Eagle Gate College-Murray cost?
Eagle Gate College-Murray's tuition is approximately $14,880 for In-State students and $14,880 for Out-State students.
What schools are Eagle Gate College-Murray often compared to?
Eagle Gate College-Murrayis often viewed alongside schools like Salt Lake Community College by visitors of our site.
What is Eagle Gate College-Murray's ranking?
Eagle Gate College-Murray ranks among the top 20% of community college in Utah for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.
Learn about the lucrative career opportunities in nano-technology and how you can begin your training right at community college.
The Top Challenges for Non-Traditional Students in Community College
If you are starting community college as an adult, there are certain challenges you can expect to face. Understanding and anticipating those challenges will help you to face them head-on with the greatest chance for success.
January 17, 2023ChatGPT: A Powerful Tool With Many Uses
When your database is the entire Internet, you can answer just about any question lightning-fast. Here are some suggestions for using ChatGTP in your college studies.