Broadview University-West Jordan
- Utah Career Colleges' mission is to produce graduates with knowledge, skills and ability to meet the entry-level employment requirements of business, industry, and government. From its inception, the school has combined theory with practice to produce outstanding graduates prepared to enter their chosen career field.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Broadview University-West Jordan||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||219 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||136 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||83 students||644 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||132 students||270 students|
|# Graduate Students||4 students||44 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,200||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Utah Career College, formally The Bryman School, which founded its Salt Lake City location in 1977 was originally located in downtown Salt Lake City. The school moved to a more central location for Salt Lake City Valley students at 1144 West 3300 South in 1988. In October of 2000, Utah Career College moved to its current location of 1902 West 7800 South in West Jordan. Utah Career College provides specialized career training programs for career minded individuals. Through our employer approved curriculum and hands-on training you can acquire the skills and education necessary to become successful in your chosen career. Utah School offers multiple career training choices such as Paralegal, Legal Administrative Assistant, Business Administration, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapy, Health & Exercise Science, Veterinary Technology, Health Information Technology, Nursing, and Pharmacy Technology. Our college provides the job training and skills needed to be successful in today's healthcare and business career fields. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Broadview University-West Jordan is Eagle Gate College-Murray (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 329 students | 3.50 Mi5588 South Green Street
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
- 30,248 students | 4.20 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
- 234 students | 5.80 Mi121 Election Rd Ste 300
Draper,  UT  84020
- 217 students | 6.30 Mi3280 W 3500 S
West Valley City,  UT  84119
- 371 students | 6.40 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City,  UT  84107
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.