- Utah Career Colleges' mission is to produce graduates with knowledge, skills and ability to meet the entry-level employment requirements of business, industry, and government. From its inception, the school has combined theory with practice to produce outstanding graduates prepared to enter their chosen career field.
Broadview University-West Jordan serves 268 students (39% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is higher than the state community college average of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 46% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 23%.
- Enrollment: 268 students
- Private-state tuition: $13,500
- Acceptance Rate: 95%
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 46%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 6% over five years.
Broadview University-West Jordan
(UT) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
Four or more years
The student population of Broadview University-West Jordan has grown by 55% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 12:1 over five years.
The Broadview University-West Jordan diversity score of 0.65 is more than the state average of 0.39. The school's diversity has grown by 45% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $13,500 is less than the state average of $14,133. The private state tuition has declined by 9% over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Utah Career College, formally The Bryman School, which founded its Salt Lake City location in 1977 was originally located in downtown Salt Lake City. The school moved to a more central location for Salt Lake City Valley students at 1144 West 3300 South in 1988. In October of 2000, Utah Career College moved to its current location of 1902 West 7800 South in West Jordan. Utah Career College provides specialized career training programs for career minded individuals. Through our employer approved curriculum and hands-on training you can acquire the skills and education necessary to become successful in your chosen career. Utah School offers multiple career training choices such as Paralegal, Legal Administrative Assistant, Business Administration, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapy, Health & Exercise Science, Veterinary Technology, Health Information Technology, Nursing, and Pharmacy Technology. Our college provides the job training and skills needed to be successful in today's healthcare and business career fields. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Broadview University-West Jordan cost?
Broadview University-West Jordan's private state tuition is approximately $13,500.
What schools are Broadview University-West Jordan often compared to?
Broadview University-West Jordanis often viewed alongside schools like Salt Lake Community College by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Broadview University-West Jordan?
The acceptance rate of Broadview University-West Jordan is 95%, which is equal to the state average of 95%.
What is Broadview University-West Jordan's ranking?
Broadview University-West Jordan ranks among the top 20% of community college in Utah for: Diversity in US community colleges.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.