Broadview University-West Jordan
Tel: (385) 501-4803
- Utah Career Colleges' mission is to produce graduates with knowledge, skills and ability to meet the entry-level employment requirements of business, industry, and government. From its inception, the school has combined theory with practice to produce outstanding graduates prepared to enter their chosen career field.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 21% over five years.
|Broadview University-West Jordan||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Item not available|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||119 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Utah Career College, formally The Bryman School, which founded its Salt Lake City location in 1977 was originally located in downtown Salt Lake City. The school moved to a more central location for Salt Lake City Valley students at 1144 West 3300 South in 1988. In October of 2000, Utah Career College moved to its current location of 1902 West 7800 South in West Jordan. Utah Career College provides specialized career training programs for career minded individuals. Through our employer approved curriculum and hands-on training you can acquire the skills and education necessary to become successful in your chosen career. Utah School offers multiple career training choices such as Paralegal, Legal Administrative Assistant, Business Administration, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapy, Health & Exercise Science, Veterinary Technology, Health Information Technology, Nursing, and Pharmacy Technology. Our college provides the job training and skills needed to be successful in today's healthcare and business career fields. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
The nearest community college to Broadview University-West Jordan is Eagle Gate College-Murray (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 237 students | 3.40 Mi5588 South Green Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801) 333-8100 3.40237
- 260 students | 4.00 Mi383 W Vine St
Murray, UT 84123
(801) 281-7620 4.00260
- 29,517 students | 4.30 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801) 957-4111 4.3029,517
- 1,064 students | 6.20 Mi12257 South Business Park Drive-Ste 100
Draper, UT 84020
(801) 816-1444 6.201,064
- 509 students | 6.50 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801) 713-0915 6.50509
While intended to regulate for-profit vocational colleges, the Gainful Employment Rule may hurt public community colleges. Learn about the new Department of Education rule and how it may impact your education.
While community colleges are a very affordable option over four-year universities, some campuses are increasing their tuition either across the board or for popular degree programs.
Learn more about The College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007 ("CCRAA" or the "Act"), which was enacted to make college more affordable for low- and moderate-income students by phasing in increases in government grants.