Southwestern Community College - Creston
- Southwestern Community College exists in order that Area XIV community members have the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge sufficient for successful employment, higher education achievement, or adult and continuing education.
- Enrollment: 1,503 students
- In-state tuition: $4,800
- Out-state tuition: $5,010
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 13%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Within Arts & Sciences, you can earn the Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree or the Associate of Science (A.S.) degree. The A.A. degree is primarily a general education degree intended for transfer to a four-year institution. The A.S. degree is designed for students preparing to enter the job market, but may also transfer to a four-year institution. The objective of the Vocational/Technical programs is to provide instruction of a preparatory type in the development of basic skills, safety, technical knowledge, and related information for the purpose of preparing persons for employment. Student Support Service program offers academic support, counseling services and cultural enrichment activities to students who are first generation in college, low-income or have a disability. The focus of Educational Talent Search (ETS) is to encourage and assist students to reach their academic and personal goals by helping them stay in school, enroll in a post-secondary school of their choice or help them complete the GED.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Southwestern Community College - Creston cost?
Southwestern Community College - Creston's tuition is approximately $4,800 for In-State students and $5,010 for Out-State students.
What is Southwestern Community College - Creston's ranking?
Southwestern Community College - Creston ranks among the top 20% of community college in Iowa for: Least debt for graduating students.