- North Central Missouri College provides comprehensive higher educational programs and services that are academically, geographically, and financially accessible to the residents and the communities of north central Missouri. North Central Missouri College promotes awareness of both the freedom and the responsibility associated with education. The College encourages free-flowing ideas and responsible action and emphasizes self-reliance, productivity, and a lifelong commitment to learning. The College, an open-admission community college, is committed to delivering quality instruction and support services to the broad range of students who can benefit from formal instruction.
- Enrollment: 1,591 students
- In-state tuition: $4,017
- Out-state tuition: $5,340
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 11%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Baptist Student Union, Delta Epsilon Chi Marketing and Managment Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, PAS Agriculture Club, Phi Mu Epsilon Sorority, Psychology/Sociology Club, Residence Hall Association, Student Missouri State Teachers Association, Student Nurses' Association, Student Senate
Arts and Music Programs:
- North Central Missouri College is truly a remarkable college known for its academic excellence and strong sense of community. We believe our educational institution signifies choice and value. It is people gathering to investigate, discover, seek opportunities, and embark upon countless challenges for betterment. North Central Missouri College is a community college founded in 1925. We exist to serve the residents of north central Missouri and offer many types of courses and programs, including classes that transfer to four-year colleges and courses that develop specific career skills. As a community college, NCMC serves the special needs of this particular area with its programs and services. We offer University transfer programs, career programs, individual courses for personal or professional growth, short courses and seminars on a credit or non-credit basis, student services and activities including counseling, testing, career planning, financial aid, athletics, intramurals and student activities. We also offers adult education and literacy, cultural enrichment programs, upward bound-a college-prep program for selected high school students and sss-a college success program funded by a federal TRIO grant. The College began a beautification effort several years ago and have enhanced the scenery of our campus with lush shrubs, lawns, and reflective areas on campus. Our Ketcham Center is the home of our competitive sports programs, but also provides you a membership ensuring an active lifestyle while on campus. Our Cross Hall Allied Health building and Barton Agriculture campus offer state of the art technologies.ï¿½ Plans are underway to renovate Geyer Hall.