Southeast Technical College
- The mission of Southeast Technical Institute is to educate individuals for employment opportunities, professional growth and lifelong learning.
- Enrollment: 2,330 students
- In-state tuition: $4,728
- Out-state tuition: $4,728
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 16%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Southeast Tech is one of the most affordable technical colleges in the United StatesOver 40 majorsLimited enrollment in most health programs
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Southeast Technical College cost?
Southeast Technical College's tuition is approximately $4,728 for In-State students and $4,728 for Out-State students.