South University, West Palm Beach
Tel: (561) 273-6500
- The West Palm Beach campus offers programs in the areas of professional nursing, business, health care, and legal studies designed to prepare you for career and personal development by offering relevant coursework and practical experiences. This college in the West Palm Beach area boasts a diverse and vibrant student body that thrives on the nurturing atmosphere fostered by faculty and staff. Through small class settings, a supportive learning environment is encouraged by teachers who are focused on the success of their students.
The teacher population of 64 teachers has grown by 52% over five years.
|South University, West Palm Beach||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Other Health Professions Schools||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||64 staff||128 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to South University, West Palm Beach is Southeastern College (7.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 720 students | 7.00 Mi1756 North Congress Ave.
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
(561) 433-2330 7.00720
- 2,247 students | 7.70 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 912-1211 7.702,247
- 31,289 students | 8.80 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33461
(561) 967-7222 8.8031,289
- 564 students | 18.10 Mi5150 Linton Blvd, Suite 340
Delray Beach, FL 33484
(561) 381-4990 18.10564
- 70 students | 29.00 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
(954) 922-5505 29.0070
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.