- The mission of Everglades University is to provide quality education to adult learners of diverse backgrounds in a collaborative environment where each individual has the opportunity to achieve personal growth. The University seeks to accomplish its mission by combining small class sizes and innovative programs with traditional academic values. The University supports the academic endeavor through research, scholarly contribution, and service, to deliver graduate and undergraduate programs both on campus and online. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- The teacher population of 155 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everglades University||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||155 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,424 students||1,230 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,424 students||537 students|
|# Part-Time Students||77 students||693 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,089 students||537 students|
|# Graduate Students||61 students||53 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$47,500||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 210 students | 3.40 Mi5150 Linton Blvd
Delray Beach,  FL  33484
- 203 students | 8.50 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
- 1,548 students | 11.00 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
- 575 students | 14.70 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
- 28,517 students | 15.60 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.