- The mission of Everglades University is to provide quality education to adult learners of diverse backgrounds in a collaborative environment where each individual has the opportunity to achieve personal growth. The University seeks to accomplish its mission by combining small class sizes and innovative programs with traditional academic values. The University supports the academic endeavor through research, scholarly contribution, and service, to deliver graduate and undergraduate programs both on campus and online. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Everglades University places among the top 20% of community colleges in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 155 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everglades University||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||155 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,424 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,424 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||77 students||655 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,089 students||487 students|
|# Graduate Students||61 students||30 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races||-||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$47,500||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everglades University is Cambridge Institute of Health & Technology (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 210 students | 3.40 Mi5150 Linton Blvd
Delray Beach,  FL  33484
- 203 students | 8.50 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
- 1,548 students | 11.00 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
- 575 students | 14.70 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
- 28,517 students | 15.60 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Community colleges are now embracing middle school students! Learn about summer programs at community colleges that offer excellent learning opportunities for middle schoolers.
We look at the increase in online course offerings at community colleges across the country, and why this option is becoming more popular with some students.