Palm Beach State College
- The mission of Palm Beach Community College is to provide an accessible and affordable education through a dedicated and knowledgeable faculty and staff, a responsive curriculum and a strong community partnership, which together will enable students to think critically, demonstrate leadership, develop ethical standards and compete effectively in the global workplace.
- Enrollment: 26,666 students
- In-state tuition: $2,378
- Out-state tuition: $8,612
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 66%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Palm Beach Community College, a richly diverse comprehensive two-year institution with a history of achievement since 1933, is dedicated to serving the educational needs of the residents of Palm Beach County by providing the associate in arts and associate in science degrees, professional certificates, workforce development and lifelong learning. Presently, PBCC has over 48,000 students enrolled in over 100 programs of study including associate in arts and associate in science degrees and short-term certificates. Among more recent innovations, PBCC created a Workforce Institute, designed to train students for the high-skill, high-wage jobs of today's marketplace. Whether you plan to continue your academic studies at a senior university or pursue course work that places you directly into the job market, PBCC is ready to meet your total needs. To effectively serve its diverse student population, PBCC has established campuses at four convenient locations in Palm Beach County -- Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Lake Worth and Palm Beach Gardens. Moreover, in an era of burgeoning higher education costs, the College, as a state-supported institution, is able to provide affordable, quality postsecondary instruction. Palm Beach Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate in arts, associate in science and associate in applied science degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Palm Beach State College cost?
Palm Beach State College's tuition is approximately $2,378 for In-State students and $8,612 for Out-State students.